This perverted ass

It was a bright sunny day.

Nothing particularly special about the day. Well, for Ichimatsu, it's pretty special. It's always he gets to go out alone. And sometimes at random he would bump into one of his brothers.

Today, his brothers decide to stay due to the hot sun. None of them willing to sweat and drain under the sun. Ichimatsu hobby of feeding cats on a daily basis did not make his brother think twice of his actions.

Today was special. Yup, no mistaking it for Ichimatsu. He whipped around the corner of the alley. He squeeze through a tight entrance. One that no one would trouble themself into going. The area had underwent so much construction that this hallow part of the area became hidden in the public eyes. Most of the windows here and shut close as people does not find it entertaining to see other walk about their home.

This is his santuary. His safe place. His hidden place for jacking off to his inmoral deeds. He had with him was a portable dvd player, earphones, a pack of tissue, a can of beer, a pact of smokes and a tenga fleshlight. He was going the savor the day well. He sat down on a tyre and placed his stuff next to him. He made a makeshift tent with some sticks and cloth he found in the trash. There was a foldable kiddie table in front of him. Guess one man's trash is another man's treasure.

He lit a cigarette and inhaled deep and sharp. He sighed as the smoke kick in. He opens the can of beer and took some big gulp. When he feels that light buzz in his head he extinguished the cig and place the beer down next to him.

He set the dvd player on the table and put the earphones on. He insert the disc and watch the time that appeared on the bottom corner. He wonders at what time exactly did Karamatsu start. From what he sees on the screen, it captures half of their room, mainly at where the sofa is.

It took 3 tries to figure out Karamatsu's most preferred location. He likes using the sofa a lot. He avoids using the futon. He also light to leave the room barely lit. In which case the night camera came in good use.

He watches as the video plays. He first see his own face setting the camera up. Then books was placed in front of it. One the books was basically just a cover with a hole carved. It works as a disguise for the camera. Ichimatsu deliberately hid his porn stash below the house and also knows that Osomatsu will not bother going through his shelfs. The deterrents were all the thick books of cat encyclopedia.

He see himself walk away from the shelf and exit out of the door. He then see his brothers coming in and out at random. The time was 11.30 a.m , they had just finish breakfast and each of them was getting ready to go out.

When was it, Ichimatsu shortly wondered, that he found out about his lame brother's secret activity. His memory traced back to high school. When everyone went out on a saturday evening to waste time because they could laze around on a Sunday. He remembered he had a rough idea where everyone went back then. But he felt tired that day and went back home early. When he was about to enter their room he heard muffled sound. At first he thought one of his brother might have hurt himself but the sound change slightly. It sounded sexy. Sounded needy and sexy.

Thinking maybe he could ridiculed one of his brother he would burst into the room and scare them shitless. But before that he needs to see who it was first. He slid the door quietly and slightly. The scene shocked him. He see broad shoulder, the uniform hanging off it, sweaty white undershirt on red blushing nape.

He could hear the moan clearer, louder. It was Karamatsu, no doubt about it. He had been trying out this new deep voice that his real became a rare thing to hear - it gets carved into the back of your head. Karamatsu's back was facing the door. He was leaning forward a little so he could have his hand reach from the front to finger his ass.