This asshole

Fucking Shittymatsu.

Ichimatsu was not having the best days. And there's several reasons why he is much more foul mood then always. His aura was dark and dense it made food rot faster in his presence. At present, Ichimatsu's sitting in the living room scowling all the while.

He had just recently recovered from his hand injury which he got from having it slammed by the close door. How did that happened you ask? Well couple of weeks ago he secretly sent a gift to his shitty second brother whom, instead of using them to purge his horniness with Ichimatsu having front seat - well, he was hiding in the closet with two peek hole for his eyes. The shitty brother if his without an ounce of gratitude, buried the said gift in a state of panic that he did not see Ichimatsu at all.

Ichimatsu had never seen his brother panic like this before wanted to calm him down but before he could reach out to grab his brother his hand was caught between the door and the frame. Although he blamed the clueless idiot but deep down Ichimatsu might admit he was at fault too. Of course Karamatsu would panic. He lost his collection - taken by Ichimatsu, and then someone secretly sent him some new toys. His brother was scared shitless. He had constipation for a week.

But that aside, Ichimatsu has a new set of rage. His hand that recovered is now banged up. His arms is covered up and held up by a cloth on his shoulder.

Fucking shitty piece of garbage god damn eldest.

One day, Osomatsu was drunk off his ass to remember who his mother was, stumbled home with a very drunk Karamatsu was supported on his right and a drunk Todomatsu was supported on his left. They had won their fair share in the horse race and off to celebrate without the rest of the brothers.

Now, in Ichimatsu's opinion, a drunk Osomatsu is considerably normal. A drunk Todomatsu means you can play pranks on him with his phone. A drunk Karamatsu means Ichimatsu could take advantages. For example, feeling him up. He's drunk, he won't know a thing.

The way they carried each other was so unstable, it was wonder how they manage to get home. Choromatsu was speechless. He could only frown and held his nose as they stunk so strongly of alcohol and smoke. Jyushimatsu imitated Osomatsu's wobbling - he was balancing the two brother's weight. Todomatsu slipped from his grip and Osomatsu quickly pulls him back but that only resulted in Karamatsu falling sideways. Ichimatsu was quick to grabbed the brother he secretly faps to.

They both fell to the floor with Karamatsu on top and Ichimatsu could only blush. Being sextuplets with everything about the same and that goes for same height, their groins are easily aligned and the warmth sent Ichimatsu's blood travelling south.

He's so warm! Don't stand up little me!

Ichimatsu was glad that Chromatsu and Jyushimatsu were both stabling the drunk eldest brother. Jyushimatsu picked Todomatsu up in the air like rice bag while Choromatsu got Osomatsu to put his arm around his shoulder.

"Can you handle Shittymatsu, Ichimatsu?" Choromatsu asked.

Ichimatsu nod reply. He placed his arms around Karamatsu, bringing him closer; hiding his boner too. As Choromatsu drags Osomatsu away and up the stairs, followed by Jyushimatsu who was twirling Todomatsu in the air, Osomatsu stirred lightly.

"Cherrymatsu~ let's go for round 4!"

"How much did you guys drink Shittyshitheadmatsu!"

"Let's gooooo~" Osomatsu twirled around on the stairs.

He missed a step and stumbled towards Jyushimatsu. Choromatsu who tried to hold his brother properly got dragged along. Jyushimatsu couldn't react quick enough therefore he too stumble backwards down the stairs and that had cost him to threw his younger brother up in the air.