•Chapter 7•

You slightly blushed at the recklessness of your actions but Mike didn't think that much of it. You appreciated that Mike was a very understanding person. Mike moved a strand of hair away from your face and tucked it behind your ear. You both leaned in and you were a few inches close to his face when your phone started ringing. Mike backed away embarrassed and you turned scarlet. You picked up your phone and saw that it was bf/n calling. You picked up, "Hey, Y/n!" She/he said. "Hey, bf/n! It's so nice to hear your voice again." You said. "Oh Y/n, I was thinking the same thing! Oh I miss you so, so much! I am hugging you in my mind right now. I can't wait. Hey can you pick me up tomorrow at the airport?" Bf/n said. "I am too!! Yeah, I can pick you up. I can't wait either!" You stated excitedly. "Okay then, Y/n! I'll see you tomorrow!" She/he said happily. "Okay, see you! Bye!" You said. "Bye, Y/n" Bf/n said before she/he ended the call. You were were reminiscing about all the fun times you and Bf/n had when you were children until you had realized Mike was still there and you suddenly realized what had just happened before that phone call. You became self conscious and told Mike you were gonna go take a nap. Mike nodded and you could tell he felt awkward too. 

Mike's P.O.V.

Oh. My. God. I almost kissed Y/n! What was I thinking? I didn't want things to become awkward between us and us not be friends anymore. I have to admit though, I was kind of pissed that phone call got in between Y/n and me. She also is just so adorable when she excited. She usually is always is serious and she's always thinking.

Original P.O.V.

You were upstairs pacing around, thinking about what had just happened with Mike. "Calm down, Y/n. It's okay. You like him but you don't know if he likes you." You said to yourself. "Whatever. It doesn't matter tomorrow you have to pick up bf/n and everything will be fine." You said out loud to yourself. You got in bed and woke up at 10:30 p.m. You went downstairs and found Mike laying fast asleep with his limbs sprawled out. You laughed to yourself and decided to wake him up. "Mike. Mike, come on. We need to go to work. Get up, Michael." You whispered. He stirred and said, "Okay mommy, 5 more minutes." Mike said mumbling in his sleep. He was so cute when he's sleeping. You finished eating a granola bar and drinking some milk when you decided to try and wake Mike again. "Mike we are gonna be late. Come on, get up. Up! Michael. Up!" You checked your watch and it was 11:00 p.m. You patted his arm and he finally blinked and woke up. "Finally Mike, it took you forever and a half for you to wake up." You said jokingly. "He smiled and woke up. "Hey, thanks for waking me up, Y/n." He said smiling. "Yeah, no problem. Also after today's shift bf/n asked me to pick her/him up from the airport at 8:00 A.M. That's two hours after shift. I was wondering if we could drive in your car. The weather is a lot better today so we can drive." You said. "Yeah, yeah of course, honey. I'll drive okay?" Mike said. "Honey?" You thought to yourself. "Okay, That's cool Mike." You said. "Mike, we need to leave right now. We are gonna be late." "Oh yeah right. Let's go." Mike said. It was 11:15 and shift starts in 45 minutes. You and Mike always walked to work because you both enjoyed it more. You realized Mike's usually nicely kept hair was now a mess. You reached over and messed up his hair a bit more. He stared at you with shock and said, "Hey! That's my beautiful hair!" "It's was already a mess, bed head." You said grinning at Mike. He pouted a little and you laughed. Once you arrived at the pizzeria, the fresh aroma of cheese pizza greeted you nose. You and Mike walked over to the office you sat down exactly at 12:00. You muted the phone call because it didn't help much.

~time skip to 3 A.M.~

The animatronics were a bit more active and before you or Mike could react, Foxy came sprinting down the hallway and into your office. It was the human version of Foxy and he walked up to you and held out his hand to help you get up from your seat. "Hello, Y/n. Bonnie has told us all about you." "H-hi. W-what did h-he say about me?" You said as you reluctantly took his hand. He smirked and said, "He said you were a kind-hearted, good person." He said while scowling at Mike while Mike scowled back. "Bonnie also said you were pretty. Clearly he was right." He added which only seemed to fire up Mike more as he tensed up. "Mike calm down, it's okay, really." You said looking into his blue eyes. Mike relaxed a bit but still continued to glare at Foxy. Foxy smiled and waved back. "So, are you two together?" Foxy asked casually. "Um..I..um.. well not yet." Mike said. "Ahh... I see. You gotta get the girl, mate. She's a good one, too." He said walking over to Mike's side. The two boys stared at you. You went pink and walked over to the door to check the light. Chica was there staring at you while leaning on the wall. "Hi." She said as you jumped back. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you." "It's fine. So, you must be Chica." You said as Chica walked into the office. "Yeah. And you're Y/n." She said. "Yeah, I am." You responded. "So you are Mike." Chica said slowly while skeptically studying him. "Yeah." Mike said. "Y/n, this is your boyfriend? He must be a handful. Geez he's a mess." She concluded. You could tell you and Chica were gonna get along really well. "He's a real struggle, this one. He just won't leave my house! Oh and, the hair is my fault." You said jokingly as Foxy began to laugh. You grinned at Mike who sarcasticlly put his hand to his heart as he was hurt. You heard the 6 a.m. bell ring, indicating that your shift was over. You hugged Foxy and Chica goodbye and left with Mike. You and Mike walked back home. You were going to go pick up bf/n.....

~~~~~~~~~~

•Hi! Wow 1097 words in this chapter not counting this A/N! It took a long time to write this chapter. I really hope you liked this chapter. Laterz!•