•Chapter 13•

"W-what?" You asked bewildered. The last time you had met your boss was when you were getting the night gaurd job for the first time. That's why he kept warning you to be careful. He didn't want to keep you safe from the animatronics, but he wanted to give you a hint that something bad was definitely going to happen. "My boss wants to get rid of his own pizzeria?" You asked. "Yeah. He must be going through some sort of depression. He is making me do this, Y/n." Fred Bear said. You wanted to tell Mike everything. "I need to go home. Fred, I need to leave." You said urgently. "I can't let you do that, Y/n. If you need someone, they must come here." He said simply. You were angry. "This is because of you, Fred. I wouldn't be trapped like this if it weren't for you. You have put me, Mike, and the animatronics in danger. You are only doing this to save yourself and seem like a good person and save me." You spoke with a slight venom in your voice. "Y-Y/n. It's not like that. I need you to calm down." Fred Bear said nervously. "CALM DOWN? How am I supposed to be calm when my 'friend' is trying to kill me and my friends and taking orders from a psychotic manager?!" You said sharply. "I thought you cared about me, Golden Freddy." You added, your feelings hurt. "I do care and I will get us out of this." He promised. You glared at him then ran to your room. You called Mike and told him everything. "Should I come there?" He asked. "If you want to, Michael." You said. You texted him your location and within 30 minutes Mike rang the doorbell. You beat Fred to the door and opened it. Mike was wearing a black sweatshirt with some ripped jeans. His hands were in his pockets and he was rocking back and forth on his black converses.You figured he drove back to his house to get his clothes. His piercing blue eyes were staring at you. "Mike!" You yelled as you flung your arms around him. "Hey, Y/n." He said hugging back. You felt warm and at home when you were in Mike's tight embrace. You both walked in and Fred looked at Mike and nodded. You took Mike to your room. You had to get a way to throw your boss out of power. You and Mike were discussing about what was going to happen when Mike said, "Bf/n wanted me to give you these, Y/n." He handed you a bag of clothes. "Hooray! I finally can wear something other than this uniform!" You said happily. You looked inside and there were your f/c hoodie with black leggings. Bf/n also packed a pair of converses. You happily skipped to the bathroom and changed. You took out a hair comb that Bf/n packed and combed your hair. Your h/c hair was now nicely combed and you looked good. You let your hair down and left the bathroom. Mike was staring at you. You blushed a little and sat next to him. "You look good, Y/n." He said smirking a little. "And you too." You said smiling. "So if we need to stop this, we need to throw our boss out of power. He needs to be an official to have a say to close down the pizzeria." You said now serious. "So, we need to catch him red-handed or we need to black mail him." Mike said. "You're right. We'll see what we can do when we get to work." You said, decisively.

~TIME SKIP TO WORK~

Fred didn't come along this time and you didn't want him to. You drove to work with Mike. The animatronics were much more active and awake now. It was probably since you made them all take a nap. "Hiya, lass!" You heard a certain red head say. "Hi, Foxy." You replied. They all seemed so happy and you wanted them to be like this all the time. You didn't know how to break the news to them. You looked at Mike, who seemed to understand that you didn't want to tell them. "Okay I'll do it." He said. You nodded and walked around searching for everyone so they could come sit down. They all needed to understand. You found Chica and Bonnie who were talking to each other. You kind of felt bad about intruding, but this was important. You didn't need to find Foxy because he was already sitting and talking to Mike. You found Freddy and escorted him to the dining hall where everyone was sitting. Mike explained as the animatronics' jaw dropped in shock. "So what we need to do is catch him doing something bad. I feel like framing him would be easier, don't you think so?" Chica said. "Yeah, your right." You and Mike said together. "It has to be something serious. I think we should make him look like he committed murder." You said. "Yeah, that's perfect." Foxy said. "Mike, I need to go to the store and buy fake blood and a butcher knife." You told Mike. "Also we need to do everything we can, even if tomorrow's Christmas. I don't want you guys to get hurt." You added seriously. "Oh yeah, I completely forgot about that." Bonnie said. "Okay so it's settled. Chica, I need you to put the butcher knife on my boss's desk. Make sure you are wearing gloves because then your fingerprints would be on the knife. Freddy, I need you take make up a fake identity of a child. We are going to make that identity the one that gets killed. Bonnie, I need you to get close to the boss. You need to be in your human form so he doesn't recognize you. Become his friend and you need to find his weaknesses. Foxy, Mike, you both will be with me." You said dead serious as they all nodded. It was 5:30. "Freddy, does Foxy have a show tomorrow?" You asked looking at Freddy. "No. Tomorrow he has a day off." He said. "Okay good. You, me and Foxy are going to go to a store to buy the stuff, Mike." You said. "Alright. But why does Foxy need to come with us?" He asked seeming a little jealous. He wanted to go with just you. "He needs to come. He is probably not safe here. They will target him first." You said glaring at Mike for asking such a stupid question. "Okay, Y/n." He said understanding. "Okay, Foxy you will come with us. We are going back to my house." You said. "But don't you need to go back to Fred Bear's house? I thought you weren't supposed to go anywhere except for here and his house, mate." Foxy said. "Yeah, but I don't care anymore. He's not here to boss me around. I'm sneaking back into my house." You said grinning a little. "Nice. I knew you were actually cool, lass." Foxy said beaming. The bell rang and your shift was over. You bid a goodbye to everyone, then grabbed Foxy's wrist and headed out with Mike. You quickly headed out of the pizzeria and clambered into Mike's car. You drove to your house pulled into your driveway. Everything is going to change now, isn't it?......

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•Hiya, everybody! Never mind what I said in an earlier chapter, this one is the most important. I hope you all enjoyed this and I will see you in the next chapter! Bye!•