•Chapter 12•

You heard the bell ring for 6 a.m. "Thank you, Foxy. You are a wonderful friend." You said smiling. "Anything for you, lass." He said. "I n-need to go. I'll see you later." You said noticing that his arms were still around you. "Okay, bye." He said scratching his neck. You walked out of Pirates Cove with Foxy following you. "Y/n, take my hand." Fred Bear said as you came into the dining hall. Bonnie was conscious and well. You glared at him and Mike. "Y/n, please." He begged as you looked at him, but you just ignored. "Bye, Chica and Foxy." You said. You would have said bye to Freddy, but he was somewhere you couldn't find. You held hands with Fred and teleported back to his house. The calm Fred Bear you knew was now gone. He was kicking things and breaking them. His face was red and he was incredibly angry. You didn't even bother to calm his down. You walked over to him, and looked at his face. For the longest time both of you just stared at each other. He facepalmed. "What was I thinking. Did I really think that I would be forgiven. Ha, it's a funny thought. That idiot boyfriend of yours planned on killing me." He said walking to his room. You stood there for a moment, before you decided to follow him. You and Fred Bear were sitting on the pillows on his bed, with your feet on the mattress. You were glad you took off your shoes and your socks because it was really comfortable. Your head was leaning on Fred's shoulder when you asked, "Why did they not forgive you? What did you do, Fred?" You asked. "I-I well first I ran away. I felt l-like I didn't belong there. Everyone was just so happy and elated all the time. I ran away and I did something horrible." He said sadly. "What was that?" You asked. "I-I tried to get them scrapped or basically killed." He said looking pale. "Oh. Fred, that's terrible." You said. You took your head off his shoulder and stared at him. You didn't want to hear anymore of the story. He wanted to lighten the mood so he played with your hair. "You have really pretty h/c hair, Y/n." He said randomly. "Thank you, Fred." You said grinning. "You have nice hair, too." You told him. You were exhausted from work and your eyes were all red and puffy. You laid down on the bed under the sheets and slept. Since it was 7 a.m., you were planning on waking up at 5 p.m.

FRED BEAR'S P.O.V.

I appreciated how Y/n was so helpful and supportive. I think I can say that we are pretty close now. We spent most of our time in my room. I could tell Y/n was really sleepy. If she closed her eyes, it looked like she was about to drift off to sleep. Mike doesn't deserve a wonderful person like Y/n. I feel really bad for her, her emotions are probably everywhere. She fell asleep in my bed and I wasn't going to wake her. I saw a strand of h/c hair fall on her face. I swiftly brushed it away and I stared at her beautiful face. I decided to go to bed as well, so I did. I heard Y/n's alarm on her phone go off at 5 p.m. I didn't want to wake her so I tried to lean over her and turn it off. She stirred and I panicked almost falling. I picked up yer phone but then I dropped it close to her on the pillow. Now I was panicking. I slowly tried to dislodge it from her hair when she opened her beautiful e/c eyes and looked at me quizzically. "Huh?" I heard her say. "I-I heard your phone and so I-yeah." I said making a fool of myself. She laughed and sat up. She turned off the alarm and said, "I appreciate the thought, blondie." I beamed and sat up too. "I'm so hungry." I said rubbing my stomach. "Okay, I am gonna go make some food." She said putting her hair into a ponytail. I saw her climb out of bed and go downstairs. How am I going to break the terrible news to her?

YOUR P.O.V.

Fred was so funny and cute sometimes. He is so considerate and caring. I really enjoy his company and I'm glad to be friends. I used like Mike's company. I was wrong about him. I want to know why he would do something like that to Fred but I don't like him talking to me.

MIKE'S P.O.V.

I miss her terribly. I really just want to look at her beautiful face and talk to her. I want to be with her and ride in the same car. I want to hold hands with her again. But she doesn't feel the same way anymore.