Para sa DI MAKAMOVE ON

"BAKA KAYA TAYO INIIWAN NG MGA TAONG MAHAL NATIN, KASI BAKA MAS MAY BETTER NA DADATING."

__________________________________________________________________

There might be different reasons why it didn't work out

maybe it's lack of time for each other

a third party

broken promises

long distance

same lies over and over again

or the feelings just faded

BUT WHATEVER IT IS, I WANT YOU GIRLS TO KEEP IN MIND NA IT'S NOT THE END. YOU MIGHT HAVE HEARD THESE WORDS BEFORE AND MAYBE YOU DON'T BELIEVE IT NOW BUT I HOPE SOMEDAY YOU WILL.

UNA SA LAHAT,

"MAYBE IT'S FOR THE BEST FOR THE BOTH OF YOU AND YOURSELF."

Diba sabi nga nila, Everything happens for a reason which is totoo naman. Siguro hindi nagworkout for a certain reason but keep in mind to love yourself first. Don't give everything to that guy especially if you are still young. Life is short but there's still time. Don't think that he's the only guy you'll fall for.

if you're hurting too much, the best thing to do is to stop. save some love for yourself.

You think that if you love the person it's okay to get hurt over and over again? THAT'S BULLSHIT. 

because if he loves you he wouldn't hurt you in the first place.

"MAYBE IT'S NOT MEANT TO BE."

Ako, naniniwala ako sa destiny and I know sobrang sakit ng feeling na inakala mo na he's your destiny but it turns out na hindi pala.

If that's the case, my advice is to not give up.

Stop chasing that one guy that you think is meant for you. Kung sya nga ayaw na sayo eh, ipipilit o pa bang destiny kayo?

AND GIRLS!

DON'T FORGET TO LOOK AT YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR. IKAW? MAGKAKAGANYAN DAHIL SA ISANG LALAKI?

I THINK YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT.

DON'T CHASE AFTER GUYS, LET THEM CHASE AFTER YOU.

"MAYBE YOU'RE JUST HOLDING ON TO MEMORIES BUT NOT THE FEELINGS."

Which might be true.

I know sobrang nakakapanghinayang lalo na kung ilang years na kayo inabot and you decided to part ways? 

But wala naman sa months or years yan.

and syempre while you're on the stage of moving on, alam ko kapag may pinupuntahan kang lugar na nakasama mo "siya" dati ay naiisip mo sya.

Marinig mo lang yung theme song nyo dati, maaalala mo na lahat.

Kapag gabi na at di ka na busy, and you're just laying in bed, magfaflashback na lang bigla lahat ng memories nyo.

and then you start to cry until you fall asleep.

But diba baka kaya nga kayo nagbreak is because nagiba na sya.

pwede din kasi na you're just inlove by the person what he used to be or what you want him to be.

kaya nga minsan, kahit alam mong babaero sya, jinojowa mo padin diba? ;)

and also stop trying to make him change if that's the case.

WE LOVE THE PERSON FOR WHO HE TRULY IS NOT FOR WHAT WE WANT HIM TO BE.

ANG MAJOR ADVICE KO LANG TALAGA IS TO DISTRACT YOURSELF.

HAVE FUUUUUN!! :)

Do the things that you love and do recreational activities that might even improve yourself.

And also, don't forget that you still have your friends that will always be there for you no matter what. Hang out with them and magugulat ka nalang onti onti mo na syang nakakalimutan.

And ofcourse we'll never stop caring for that person.

aminin mo man o hindi, may pakielam ka parin talaga sakanya.

kasi naging part na sya ng buhay mo. there's a lot of memories and you've learned a lot from each other.

DI NAMAN KASI TALAGA MINAMADALI ANG PAGMOMOVE ON.

TIME WILL PASS AND YOUR HEART WILL HEAL. MAYBE NOT NOW BUT IN GOD'S TIME.

Kung di ka padin okay after reading this, it's fine. I don't expect you to. I just wrote this as a guide to motivate girls like you. 

To keep fighting because it's not the end.

don't make laslas or something. that's stupid.

babalik ba sya sayo pag ginawa mo yun? no. you'll just harm yourself

YOU THINK YOU DESERVE THE PAIN BUT YOU DON'T.

AND DON'T FORGET THAT MOVING ON STARTS WITH YOURSELF.

IT'S NOT SELFISH ACT.

WALA DIN KWENTA TONG LAHAT NG TINYPE KO AT NABASA MO DITO KUNG DI MO TUTULUNGAN ANG SARILI MO.

You should know what you deserve.

and I hope someday you'll find the right guy.

MADAMI PA DIYAN. DI SILA MAUUBOS BASTA BASTA HAHA.

he might not be perfect, you'll have fights and he'll make you cry but he won't let you go like your last one.

Don't forget to love yourself

to smile because you are beautiful

to live another day without crying

to stay positive and hope for a better tomorrow

to love again because life is short

live it the best way you can :)

XOXO