(133) : Covers/Favorite Cat

Do you like having someone else make good-quality covers for you or do you want to make them yourself?

Someone else!- Maple/Sage

Make them yourself! Dawn/Ripple

Other: (Please comment! :)- Pine/Apple

Your favorite warrior cat that went on the journey?:

Squirrelflight- sky

Brambleclaw- fire

Tawnypelt- strike

Feathertail- leaf

Stormfur: blaze

Crowfeather: whisker

I got... Dawnleaf and Sageleaf! What did you guys get?

*Just a quick note...if you have something that's not nice, please don't say it. I know you've probably seen this a hundred times if you've been here on Wattpad for a long time but you'll be surprised by how hurtful small comments may seem to someone. So if they're not nice (they may not be mean but if they're not nice, chances are, you'll just end up hurting someone) then don't bother saying it. 

You guys will be surprised by how much time this happens...so if you think you said anything hurtful (and you guys KNOW who you are), then go ahead and delete that comment and apologize, before someone else sees it and reacts to it. Then there'll be a whole mess that nobody wants to be apart of. .-.

So please, if anyone is saying anything bad in the comments, please let me know and also DO something about it. Report these comments if I'm not around, even if they're not directed at you. I'm not always on and I don't always check my notifications. And if you need some encouragement or advice, just look for your fellow Wattpaders! There's probably a percentage of them that won't care or won't help but the rest of us are here for you! :3 Thank you for (overall) being the best community and one of the more stabilized fandoms out there. 

(Another side-note: I know that most of you guys aren't like this so there isn't really a point of putting this in the book. And I know most of you guys know better! And some of us might have made mistakes on this topic in the beginning. Let's just say this is just a precaution and maybe a little warning...)

I hope you guys like the name generator~