(150) Special #2

I changed this up a bit. It's not like the other special. Here are the steps...

If you want to participate go to...

1. warriorsrandom and find the shop (NOT THE POINT SHOP). Comment in the "Supercat" section. No other section will work.

2. Comment: "SUPERCAT" and tag legendclan too. You'll be entered in a random drawing to win a free cover or/and a free signature, or/and support and votes for a book of your choice. I choose up to one or two winners in each category. If you are not clear, POST YOUR QUESTION HERE.

3. Leave a vote on the first five parts of our Warriors Shop.

4. Complete the name generator here and LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT.

5. Go to my short story, DREAM and leave votes on the first five chapters.

6. Follow these accounts: warriorsrandom , blood_clan , and assassin_clan .

If you do not complete the #3 step, I will not say anything to remind you and you will not win! ._. Sorry guys, I don't have as much time anymore. >< I will remind you if you forgot to follow, have any questions, or forgot #2, #4, and #5.

You must follow all sections in the giveaway! If you forget one unimportant step, then you will still be entered but you will not win the big prizes~ 

I suggest you go do the things above before you forget and then come back! You do not have to enter but then again, most of these are free.

_________________________________________________________