(161) Favorite Leaders

Pick your favorite leader out of these options!

Firestar - Spark

Bluestar - Mist

Crookedstar - Swirl 

Tallstar - Dew

Leopardstar - Dapple

Onestar - Cedar

Mistystar -  Bright

Leafstar (SkyClan) - Fern

Bramblestar - Lightning

Nightstar - Silver

Blackstar - Hail

Sunstar - Light

Now, do the same...but for the "original" leaders! 

Thunder(star) - strike

Wind(star) - foot

Shadow(star) - shade

River(star) - pool

Sky(star) - cloud

______________________________

BONUS (Rankings):

(SPOILER WARNING) 

...

------------

1. Tallstar (Pretty awesome in my opinion. He turned away from revenge and was a good leader for WindClan. He also decided to help Firestar not only because of his connection to Jake but also because he recognized Firestar's potential. He's not willing to let his pride get in the way.

2. Crookedstar (Experienced. He had a pretty miserable life but still served his clan as best as he could instead of turning, which is what Mapleshade probably wanted him to do. I'd put him below Mistystar but he had a more difficult life.

3. Mistystar (One of the nicest warriors in the series! She also does a great job of being a reasonable leader/deputy. She forgave Leopardstar and served her until the end. Her personality is what we need. Seriously, it would be a tad more realistic if we had more peaceful leaders like Mistystar. Not everyone is a fan of bloodshed and some people don't let their pride control them.

4. Sunstar (I wish we had more stories on him. He's truly a good leader. He was courageous and sensible. He actually acts with reason. He helps his clanmates and doesn't let his pride get in the way. Let's be honest...without Sunstar, Bluestar wouldn't be the amazing cat she is today. Probably more underrated than Leafstar honestly.

5. Leafstar (Despite the fact that she has less experience, she's still very noble. Don't blame her for the name choices! At least she UNDERSTANDS enough to keep the kittypet names. Plus, she's relatively new. What do you all expect? I gave her a boost simply because she's way too underrated.) 

6. Firestar (In all honesty, he IS a good leader. The only bad quality is that he was a bit too "boring". You wouldn't have known that he was formerly a kittypet. That's a huge compliment but also can be a bad thing for some people. I don't think he's overrated but I do feel like his reputation and actions were a bit...unnatural after the first arc. It's not really fitting for him to become one of the best leaders in the clans with the little experience that he has...but that doesn't deny the fact that he's a great leader!)

7. Bluestar (She used to be my favorite leader before I dived further into the other stories. I do think she's pretty cool, just a bit too arrogant. Still too arrogant actually. I feel like her flaws might consist of pride and always believing that she was right. Still, she WAS a sensible and wise leader. Her descent into "insanity" made sense due to the betrayals she endured. She gave up something important to her in order to lead ThunderClan onto the right path...and instead, she continued suffering. She still chose to help her clan right after though.)