Chapter 8

Natsu's POV

She kissed me again!I slowly closed my eyes and kissed her back soflty, Lucy makes me Feel Calm, I do not know why though...Maybe this is what they call Love.

Suddenly I heard something like a Sound of a Camera, I opened my Eyes and I saw a Glimpse of Mirajane Strauss, The Campus Witch.

Shit.This is Bad I have to Move Quick before she Plans to do something.

Mira's POV

Hehehe, This is it, Because I am very Supportive in my OTPs, I woke up 5 am in the Morning and Makes sure of that I brought the Printed pictures of Dragneel and Heartifilia Kissing!

《》《》《》《》《》《》

Finally!I have finished putting and pasting all pictures in the Bulletin boards all over the campus, I can't put or paste Pictures everywhere since It is already a Violence to the rules, and I am the Secretary of the Student Council, It's bad For my reputation ,If I will Violate the rules that I am protecting.

I was about To put a Letter that I made last night for Lucy and Natsu, my intention is to put those letters Inside their Lockers but Suddenly, I felt Someone Is Behind me,I turned around and I saw Laxus.

His face and Mine were so close, I blushed.

"This is a Suprise,Why would the Campus Witch Came to school This early?..."He said to me, I noticed that His tone was mixed with a Sarcastic tone which made me Realized that he knew that I will come this early before Hand.

I chuckled, keeping my cool, amI have a Long-term Crush in Laxus for years!But It was not my Type of attitude to show It especially to him.

I grinned, And said

"What about you?!Why did you come This early in the morning...at school?of all places?"

He broke the short distance between us which made me feel a little bit disappointed.

"Natsu Favored me to..."He replied

My eyes widened out of shock, as expected of Natsu Dragneel, he knows me too well, But how did Natsu made Laxus to agree?

"And you agreed to his Favor?..."I said after he finished his statement

"W-well I have my...my R-reasons...I-Its not like you're part of it..."He replied Hesitating

I sighed in Disbelief, And left, But He grabbed my wrist and Shoved me to the Opposite direction.

"Laxus!unhand me at once!My classroom is that way!!"I yell

"Yeah, Yeah, Just shut up and Come with me...

Man!Laxus is really getting into my Nerves!

《》《》《》《》《》《》

After Passing through the Dark Hallways that only emergency lights are the Source of light that Makes us Able to see the way, we finally stopped at a door.

Wait a minute,This door is the way to the Basement Office of Our President of Fairy Tail University Mavis Vermilion.

How did he Knew about this?!He is the Grandson of the Principal Stupid!!I realized that when he opened the Door with a Key, The Door opened but he Turned around and Looked at me and Said

"You first...Just making sure that You won't run away or something..."

I released a Small laugh and Gladly, Fearlessly entered the The Dark Staircase.

As I stepped in a Wooden plank,Lamps are automatically Turning on in each step on each plank.

I have nothing to be suprised of since This is the Place where The Vice-president and of course the President are having secret meetings with each other.

Mavis Is the University's President of course, but You know the Vice-president is not Suposse to be shown in public why?Because releasing him publicy will mark chaos.

We finally reached the the end of the staircase, And all we can see is an office with a long table and Chairs, Looking at it this must be a meeting room.

"You'll be staying here until 7:00, and you will leave exactly 7:05 because The gaurds would suspect that you're here before they opened the Gates of the school so..."

"Yeah,Yeah I get it, Just Leave...-Later!...Leave Later,😖" I quickly added

Duh! I know that I'm not really scared of certain things but having a chance to be alone with your Crush can only happen Once a Lifetime!

"Why? You scared?"He sarcastically asked

"No..."I replied to him as I released a small Chuckle

I went to the Empty chair at the table, While he Took a chair at the other side and sat at it.

"I never asked you to stay, I just told you to leave later..."I explained

"Don't worry Gramps and Natsu Sent me here to tell you something anyway..."

With that reply, I looked at him confused

"What do they want to say to me?...Why can't they just do it themselves?"

He shooked his Head and said

"There are some Spies Following them, if they meet you Alone it would be suspicious Right?"

"But why you?...It can be Erza or Cana It would be at least less suspicious..."I suggested

"No...With me and You alone they Might Think something else That's why They sent me..."