Dean kicks you out after you almost get Sam killed

I have a massive crush on Dean. He doesn't know this. I wanna tell him, but it will ruin our friendship. If i ever told him, I would probably have a mental breakdown.

On a hunt, my secret slips out. This is how it happened:

"y/n!" Dean called from the door of the bunker. "let's go!" He yells again. "I'm coming!" I shout from the bottom the stairs right away. We walk out side to the impala where Sam is waiting. We hop in and drive to wherever the heck we're going. "So what are we going to hunt?" I ask. "a vampire nest that has been taking innocent children." Sam replies. I nod.

As soon as we arrive, we get our stuff and head inside the abandoned building. Vamps are sleeping, which makes it easier to kill them. Sam and Dean start killing some in the front, while I go to the back. Everything is going fine, until I run into a jar of blood making it shatter everywhere. Nice move. I start killing them as fast as I can. All are dead except one. And it's on Sam. You rush over ready to kill it, but you hesitate. She was too young. No more than 14. Dean ran up and killed her. Sam gasped. He was okay, he was just panicked. I already knew what was gonna happen. Dean was gonna be pissed.

We all get into the impala. We drive back to the bunker. As soon as we get inside, Dean starts ranting.
"Y/n! What the hell! How could you let that happen!?!" He yells at me. Fighting the urge to let tears fall, I say, "Dean, it was an accident. I hesitated because she was so young. I'm sorry. Sam is fine now."
"Hesitation is not an excuse!"
"I said I'm sorry!" I run up to my room and start bawling my eyes out. Dean never yelled at you like that. To other people, yeah. But at you, no. "Will Dean stop talking to me? Will Sam be mad?" I thought. I was so scared that I couldn't be around them anymore.
I hear a knock at the door. "C-come in." I say. Dean walks in. "Y/n. I think you should leave." Those words poured into my ears. "What?" I ask. "Yes, y/n. You almost got Sammy killed." He replies. "Dean, I have nowhere to go!" My voice accidentally raised. "I don't care, y/n! Just be gone in 20 minutes." He walks out of my room and more tears fall.
"Wow" I mumbled.

I pack all my clothes and storm out the door. By the way, sam was the only person who knows about my crush on Dean. But he didn't dare tell anyone.

After I leave, Sam asks Dean where I'm going. "I-I made her leave because she almost got you killed." Dean says. "Dean I'm fine. Why would you do that!?" Sam exclaims. Dean couldn't find the right words.

I got a car from the garage and drove to bobbys. Once I got there, Bobby greeted me and asked why I was crying. "Dean kicked me out because I almost got Sam killed. It was an accident. I hate to ask, but can I stay here?" I start sobbing into bobbys shirt. He nods and takes me inside. "I'm gonna call Dean." Bobby says. "No! Please don't." I say. "Sorry but I have to. What if he's worried?" He says. "Trust me he's not." I say, my voice cracking. I lay down on the couch and Bobby sits next to me. I start crying. Today just wasn't my day.

20 minutes later I hear an engine roll up. Knock**
Bobby opened the door and Dean and Sam walk in. Dean comes over to me and says sorry. "Oh so now your sorry! I was bawling my eyes out because I had no where to go. And Dean, I don't wanna admit it but, I have crush on you. I have for a while. When you told me to leave, my heart just crashed and burned. And you know that I would never forgive myself if Sam got killed in my watch." At this point I was crying my heart out. "Y/n, I was just angry. I completely regret kicking you out. Please come back. And, by the way, I like you too. I didn't wanna say anything cause I knew it might ruin our friendship." He replies. Dean friggin Winchester actually likes me! I was finally happy today.

20 minutes later, I'm in the impala, driving with Sam and Dean back to the bunker. "Sam, are you mad at me though?" I ask him. "Of course not, y/n. I know it was an accident." He answers. "Okay good."