CHAPTER 4: Mum! It cant be true!

AUTHORS NOTE

Im so happy you guys have voted. Continue reading, this chapter maybe a bit short but i promise you'll be wanting more. 😊

****************************
Cass P.O.V
~~~~
I had just finish explain to Macy the reason my dad and i fought when suddenly he phone's me.

"Oh, Dios mío habla del diablo!" I shouted out in anger. (<meaning>Oh,my god speak of the devil )

"What happened now?" Macy replied.

"Look who's calling! "I said irritated while showing her the phone.

"Oh, answer it!"she said absent mindedly .

"No!" I said angrily switching off my phone.

Macy and i went to an ice-cream store across the street.

"Sooooooo"Macy said breaking the silence "Who's the cutie you were talking to in the park?"she said wiggling her eyebrows.

"Honestly he is a stranger who asked why i was crying.I think he said his name is Emilio or something " I replied.
"Oh my god Cass! " she said hitting her head🙆 "A guy like that came up to you and you didnt even give him your  number! "She said angry but playful.

"Well i wasnt thinking straight and his not that good anyway," i said rolling my eyes looking away uninterested.

"Not that good !"she exclaimed "You've got to me kidding me right "she said with a soft chuckle.

"Seriously im not in the mood,chat later got to go"i said walking away irritated.
I cant help it im a crazy ,wierd , bipolar and cute niña who gets angry ,sad and happy easily and has being lazy practically half my life.(<meaning of niña>girl)

            1/2 an hour later

When i returned there was no one except the security guards.So i inquired about my parents whereabouts from Robbin head of security. "Hi Robbie, do you know where mum and dad are?" I asked.

"Cassie i think you should take a seat before i tell you this." he replied anxiously.

"Why?What's the matter?Did something happen?" I replied panicking.

Robin was never serious around me. He was always fun and carefree, to see him like this caused panic to strike me.
"Cass.......your mum...
..accident....she....." he stopped looking at me with pity in his eyes.

Ice cold terror gripped my heart in an iron fist. I wanted to ask him if she was okay ,if the baby was okay. Oh God the baby! Did he make it? The words didnt pass my lips. I couldn't open my mouth ,it was like my lips were glued shut. I staggered back trying to find something to grip on to give me support.

"She is in the hospital Cass" he blurted out "she was involved in an accident, she's in a bad condition and your dad rushed to the hospital to see her!"
______________________________

Dunt Dunt Daaaaa!!!! Whoah im on a role i wrote the next few chapters and can't wait to post them.

I just wanna say Im soooooooooo sowi if i take long cause as i said before im only a high school freshman and it's a bit tough to update everyday due to homework please understand.

Love yourl minions bye for now.

Addio

Adiós

Zàijiàn

Doei

Au revoir

Antío

Aloha

Alavida

Viszlát

Selamat tinggal

Slán

Bai

Poka

Hoşçakala

😚love yourl guyz