CHAPTER 5: I'm To Blame

WELL I'M BACK ! I HAVEN'T BEING GONE FOR THAT LONG, HAVE I?

 ANYWAYS ENJOY READING .

***************************************RECAP******************************************

"She is in hospital Cass"he blurted out "she was involved in an accident and she's in a bad condition and your dad rushed to the hospital to see her."

*************************************THE PRESENT ************************************

Not a word being able to pass my mouth ,I jumped into my  blue McLaren P1 GTR and rushed to the hospital. I know its not the time to go into detail about what car I used but you have to admit my family's rich and well i have to blow money up on something . Anyways .......

Driving to the hospital made my heart beat sky rocket and gave me a headache strong enough to split the Earths core in two .I wasn't able to process what Robbin had just told me as the worst possible scenarios passed through my mind. Minutes later i reached the hospital, I asked what room my mum was in at the front desk as i thereafter found myself racing towards it 

Suddenly I froze in my tracks,my whole world shattered into a million pieces when i saw what was before my eyes . Stone cold fear gripped me ,my heart felt as if it had fallen to my stomach , I tried to move but my legs let alone my entire body just wouldn't budge. Finally i got a hold of myself still not being able to process what i saw. My father sat on the floor besides the bed my mother laid on. Holding her hand with his head on the bed and crying.     

A doctor suddenly stood beside me. He then explained eveything. Thats when it hit  me.

My mum was dead and so was my baby brother. I managed to walk towards my dad still wobbling feeling a little dizzy and sat besides him. I opened my mouth to say something but no words would come out.

"Da...da...dad...mo...mo...mom
  Is it true?" is all i managed to say.

"Yes" is all he said bluntly.

All that passed my mind is that its my fault. My fault! If she had not tried to come after me when i left the house after my petty fight with dad she and my brother would be alive.

"It's my fault ," I muttered under my breath.

"Yes it is !"dad said storming out of the room.

What! Thats not what i expected him to say! I thought he would say something like 'dont blame yourself' but he just agreed that its my fault. How could he?
-----------------------------------------------
I know its a short chappie n i am sooooooo sorry.

But how was it guys?

I was waiting so long to update 4 u guys.

Hope url enjoyed.
Love url minions bye😙