Unbeliever

I am not a former believer of ghosts since I had seen one of them. I thought they were just beliefs of aged people who give fruit of myth stories. I don't even then believe possessions and witnessed stories about ghosts. All I know, they were just stories to be afraid of, until it happened.

It was around 9-10 in the evening when me and my friend riding on her motorcycle going home from a graduation party. The road we were in was very silent, very crooked, and was besides of river and fishponds. However, we have been practiced passing this road because it's been a pathway going both of us in our home.

That night was feeling so normal to us and nothing to expect will happen. She got to turn curve into another road way going to my home. In the middle of the parallel roads stands a bolo – a kind of bamboo which usually seems at its normal bent. At that moment, the bolo seemed very bent at almost reaching the ground floor of both roads covering the aisle. So we passed slowly by vowing our heads foreseeing the road covered by leaves of bolo. But after passing that bolo, I don't know if I was only the one shocked seeing a lady wore a white very long gown glowing with blank face. Of being shocked, I was able to unnoticeably hold the shoulder of my friend tickled like a clock.

As we were going through, she then asked, "nakita mo 'yun?", "oo, totoo kaya 'yun?", I asked, but she didn't answered. What's became funny before that incident, my friend asked me a permission to get from our CR. In that case I didn't know if she forgot it or became frightened of what we saw. Along that night, I couldn't sleep thinking the lady might followed us and as if starring me at my room.

In the morning, I told it to my mother and yet said that last night dropped a fewer heavy rain and stopped before I was able to get home. She said that there are times when the rain drops and the said bolo bent lower than its normal, it is a sign whenever there's a supernatural creatures wanted to show up to people. There had been so many proven the existing of spirits in that place and so beside the river. My friend checked out what was really it from the road we took, then found nothing.

What we or I had witnessed doesn't make me to be frightened enough with ghosts. I actually became curios of their existance.