CHAPTER 3

Andrew:

While Andrew was sitting at the front seat beside the driver, he keeps on reminding the driver to drive fast,

“Hurry! Hurry! I might be late for school!”

“Okay. But if you are marked late by your teacher when you arrive, then don’t blame me for it ‘cause it isn’t my fault.”

Andrew rolled his eyes and pouted his lips. When he can’t take the long wait anymore since it was traffic, he hurriedly got out of the car and ran towards the school’s entrance. He let out a big sigh when he reached his classroom, and saw that his teacher hasn’t arrived yet.

He then walked towards an empty seat beside his friends’ seats. He put his backpack behind his chair, sat down, and started chatting with his friends while waiting for their teacher to arrive.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany:

Tiffany arrived at XOXO High 20 minutes before her class begins. When she entered the school, she was startled because the school is so wide and large. There are tall buildings, big classrooms, offices, audio-visual rooms and more. She was so amazed.

When she passed by a group of girls laughing by the corridor, she then interrupted them,

"Umm.. Excuse me. Where is the list of students to their assigned ---"

She was then interrupted by a girl, who was among the group. She must be their leader.

"classrooms? Over there!" She then pointed to the bulletin board.

"Oh! Thanks. Umm.. Hi, I'm Tiffany by the way." Reaching out her hand to the girl.

"I'm Jessica, and these are my friends." Jessica took Tiffany's hand and gave her a hand shake.

"Nice to meet you." Her friends greeted Tiffany.

"Nice to meet you all! Uh.. I better get going now. Bye."

"Goodbye!" Jessica and her friends waved their hands to Tiffany.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica turned back to her friends, as they made confused expressions on their faces.

"What?" asked Jessica.

"Well, nothing. We were just surprised by the way you acted earlier. It wasn't like the real Jessica that we know." Trisha said, one of Jessica's friends.

"Oh! She's a new student here so I thought, I should be nice to her. But if she makes a one wrong move that involoves me in it, she'll be sorry.

"Woah! Harsh words..." Trisha replied.

"Nah! Let's forget about what I said and let's find our separate classrooms now. See ya later girls!"

"See ya!" the rest of Jessica's group shouted.