CHAPTER 1

It's already June, and a few more days 'till school starts.

Andrew:

One afternoon, Andrew was sitting on the bench at the park looking at his schedule at the calendar. Only one week left, 'till he goes back school again. He is at his Fourth year in high school at XOXO High.

He sat there breathing in the fresh air, as it tickles his nose. He watched the birds fly, and the trees that sway back and forth because of the strong wind. He's been there for hours, just appreciating nature surrounding him. When the sun was about to set, Andrew started to walk back home.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Tiffany:

The days went by, and before Tiffany knew, it was already the last night of her summer, and it's school time again! She is sooo excited to meet new friends and teachers at her new school, XOXO High. She's been waiting for that day, for months. And now, here it is, one more sleep 'till its school day!

It was 7:30 in the evening and Tiffany has already done eating dinner. She went into the bathroom to take a quick bath while singing her made up song, "IT'S TOMORROW, IT'S TOMORROW, IT'S TOMORROW ALREAADYYY!" and after that, she brushed her teeth.

She went to her room to fix her bag and uniform for tomorrow. After she was done, she combed her hair, and went downstairs where her parents were.

"Goodnight Dad! Goodnight Mom!" she said while hugging them both.

"Goodnight sweetheart!" both her parents said as they kissed Tiffany on the cheek.

Tiffany then, went back to her room and on to her bed. She sat down first and prayed. Then after a while, after praying, she tucked her self in bed, and started snoozing.