CHAPTER 8

Hello readers! 

I just want to inform you that I changed the title of this story from 'Breathe' to 'Tiff and Drew'. Okay that's all! Thank you!

I hope you understand that the story is a bit boring at the start. It's just that, it is my first time to write a story in my whole life. So hope you keep up with it. Thank you! 

Now here's chapter 8 :)

~desertstorm32

----------------------------------------------

Andrew:

"H-hi Jessica." said Andrew.

"Hi Andrew! My fiance!" Jessica said as she kissed Andrew's right cheek leaving a red mark on it.

"Uh...shhh! You're too loud." scolded Andrew.

"Why? What's wrong? Aren't you proud to be my fiance?" asked Jessica.

"N-no... It's just you don't have to let everybody know that I'm your, fiance."

"Okay fine."

"Shall we?" offered Andrew, and they went to the table where Andrew's friends were, so that they could eat together with Jessica's group.

-----------------------------------------------

Tiffany:

While Tiffany and Casey were eating their lunch, they were both very silent, as they ate, they didn't even glance at each other even once. As if they haven't eaten for days, then suddenly Casey broke the silence.

"Do you like - - -..."

Burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrp!

Tiffany suddenly burped interrupting Casey's question, so she leaned back on her chair and held her tummy.

"I'm sooo full! Thank you, Lord!" said Tiffany.

''Hello? I'm talkin' to you, girl." Casey smirked.

"Oh yes, Casey. What was your question to me a while ago again?" asked TIffany while putting her elbows on the table and cupped her face smiling innocently with cute sparkling eyes, like Puss in Boots.

"What's up with that face, Tiff?" asked Casey.

"Well, nothing. I'm just so happy that I have a very nice view of him from here." Tiffany said while staring at someone behind Casey.

So Casey, turned her head to see who the him is. Guess what? When she saw who it was, she suddenly shouted,

"HIM?! Why him!?" pointing at a certain guy behind her.

The whole cafeteira became silent and turned around to see who shouted. They all stared at Casey and Tiffany who had a very embarrased expression on their faces. 

Casey just looked at them and let out a big smile and finally said,

"heeh... School problems..."

When they heard Casey's short explanation, well that's obviously not an explanation, they went back to their own businesses and continued eating. Then she quickly faced Tiffany back, glaring at her. She really had a scary angry face, but Tiffany managed to just smirk at her.

"What? Not him, of course. He's a nerd." Tiffany whispered with an irritated tone. She was referring to the guy, Casey pointed a while ago, who was Daryl.

"Then who? Don't tell me it's ----" 

"Excuse me, are you finished with your plates?" asked the janitor. Tiffany chuckled looking at Casey, who was interrupted again.

"Yes please. Thank you." Tiffany said to the janitor smiling, then she faced Casey so that she could finish her question.

"Okay, this is the last time I will tell you this question" Casey began. "I hope nothing will interrupt me again," Casey thought as she looked around to see if there is anyone who can interrupt her.

"DO YOU LIKE ----" Casey said clearly so that Tiffany won't dare to ask her again.

"A---.."

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!

The school bell rang and Tiffany quickly stood up and ran towards the exit of the cafeteria and shouted,

"I've got to go ahead, I still have to brush my teeth, Bye!"

"Urgh! K bye!" Casey waved goodbye to Tiffany and headed to her classroom.

Casey was so pissed of because she wasn't able to finish her question because of a lot distractions that were interrupting her and Tiffany. "Maybe there is really someone behind these interruptions, huh? Or maybe not. Or maybe, Tiffany really knew who I was referring to, she just doesn't want to tell me." Casey thought.

When she arrived at her classroom, she sat on her chair and brought out her notebook and pen for her next class. "I should take Tiffany to a place where there are no distractions so that she'll be able to answer me and I will be able to tell her why I'm so curious about asking that question to her. I just wanted to warn her." Casey thought as she stared out the window.

 -------------------------------

Tiffany:

"Why is Casey so eager to ask me the same question, huh?" Tiffany thought as she headed towards the Comfort Room. She really did not understand what and who Casey meant, but she acts like she knows it, which made her friend pissed off. Wise Tiffany.

She brushed her teeth as quickly as she can but as properly as she could too, in order not to be late for her next class. 

"Is that still a warning bell?" Tiffany asked the janitress.

"Yes" answered the janitress.

"woah... Good"

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing! 

"Oh no!" Tiffany quickly brushed her hair facing the mirror and ran as fast as she could so that she won't be sent out if the teacher already arrived. When she made it to her room, she was sooo happy that her teacher wasn't there yet. But when she turned around, she saw her Mr. Brad standing behind her. 

"Sorry Sir, I'm late." Tiffany said and she quickly walked towards her chair by the window.

"Good Afternoon Sir."

"Good Afternoon,everyone.

Uhh... Ms. Evans, you are not actually late. I just came in. I saw you running towards this room, you looked so scared that I might send you out if you're late, are you?"

"Y-yes Sir." Tiffany replied.

"haha. Okay. Let's begin with our Math class now," 

"Strange teacher, huh?" Tiffany thought as she stared at Mr. Brad.

"Ugh!" everybody murmured loud for Mr. Brad to hear, and brought out their books instead.

"What did you all say?" asked Mr. Brad.

"N-no nothing, sir." 

"good. SO HURRY UP AND STUDY! WE ARE HAVING A QUIZ RIGHT AFTER!" shouted Mr. Brad.

Everybody was shocked, especially Tiffany.So everyone followed Mr. Brad's instructions and they all started studying. While Tiffany, on the other hand thought, "Gosh! He's soooo strict! Next time I should be in this class 1 hour before he comes, alright."