Stalker

NABILA'S POV
My ten year old brother faisal was getting on my nerves,I was really annoyed so I left the main parlour to my dad's parlour,I planned on leaving the parlour to my room because I heard from one of my sibling saying that dad is having guests,I was playing colour switch on my phone,my head feels heavy because I didn't sleep through out night last night I was busy reading a book,my phone fell from my hand and sleep consumed me I was in lala land.

1 HOUR LATER

I woke up to sound of angry spoons hitting plates,my dad's parlour is huge and it's divided in two.one side had the dining table and the other half was the parlour where I was currently sleeping in.i looked to my side and saw two unfamiliar faces eating on the table and my dad.I quickly turned my face to the right and pretended that I was still sleeping.Did i forget to mention that my dad doesn't like someone to wake him up when he's sleeping so he also doesn't wake us up which is why am happily stuck in the parlour(Note the sarcasm).After a few minutes which felt like hours my father's friends went out to pray,the moment they set their foot out of the parlour I took my phone and went out and ran as fast as my legs could take me to my room and landed on my king sized bed. My room was huge and it was painted white the wallpaper was black so it looks like a boys room but what can i do they are my favourite colours plus my dad loves me so much and gets me anything I want because am his only daughter my other siblings are all boys and as he says am his princess. I stood up and performed ablution and  prayed asr after that I went to my older brothers room Muhammad,Muhammad's room is always dark because according to him too much brightness might spoil his eyes,I went inside and straight landed on a figure on the bed I thought it was Muhammad but unfortunately it wasn't Muhammad but his friend Anwar my crush god let me not be embrassed anymore firstly my dad's friends and now Muhammad.

ANWAR'S POV
I just finished playing a game on Muhammad's ipad and then suddenly bam I felt something on me it was Nabila,Muhammad's creepy sister God she's so beautiful tho she keeps stalking me she followed  me on Facebook then Instagram(she liked all my picture's) the girl didn't spare my life she followed me too Snapchat wettin type of wahala be this ba na yi Ana dolleh .i carefully tried to push her to the side but something about her eyes made me freeze in that position she pushed me when she realized it was not her brother but I tightened my grip on her .before I could do anything the light turned on and it was Muhammad i started "No I swear it's not what it looks like I was trying this new game on you're ipad and your sister just jumped on me".then he said "I didn't say anything,Did I?"Nabila was sitting by the edge of the bed now and staring at the both of us.

NABILA'S POV

I glared at Anwar how dare he say I jumped on him he made me sound like a perverted ill-mannered girl why. I looked at ya Muhammad and told him I came in here and saw someone on the bed I thought it was you so don't blame me next time tell you're friend to turn on the light when he is in other people's house and btw I pushed him but He was still holding me like his life depended on me, He annoyed me so sai na dauki yan matan kafafu na na fita not before hissing like who the hell does he think he is?
I quickly went back to my room and took a warm bath and then wore my favourite blue crop top,blue was Anwar's favourite colour so i wanted to catch his attention since he is still in my house i added my black leggins and put my long silky black hair in a bun i then wore my cindrella slippers i know am too old to be wearing that but what am just sixteen!! I sprayed some perfume and went down the stairs straight to the dining table i know mama will kill me because she made a note that we should all be down before time for dinner anyways I went there and saw my dad,faisal,walid(my twin brother),Anwar and mami (mom) shooting daggers at me I quietly sat on my chair before smiling at dad. I ate in a not so comfortable manner because Anwar was staring at me like food I looked up and glared at him and he looked down at his food.
After dinner I went back to my room because It was late and I wanted to go to fatima's house my Best friend,I got ready and went to my mami and dad's room and told them am leaving they waved and I left. I went down the stairs like I owned the place and went to Muhammad's room I just barged in without knocking I looked at the game Muhammad and Anwar were playing before telling Muhammad to drop me at fatima's house and he said "Anwar will be leaving now so he can drop". Before I could say anything Anwar already said "right and fatima is my neighbour so I'll drop u but after I finish talking with muhammad I just replied ok and sat at the corner of the room my earpiece was in my handbag and I was to lazy to get it and I wanted to go on house party so I just entered I saw some of my male friends and female friends in a room and I joined, I started talking with my friends and they were screaming and shouting and laughing God knows why I just said hi and continued listening to their convo. After a few min Muhammad and Anwar were done talking so I went out with Anwar,we reached the door and he opened the door for me I wonder why he's been so nice so I entered the car and smiled at him.we stopped at a nice ice cream parlour and I asked Anwar why we were there he said he wanted to buy for his sister and I noded in understanding he went out and got the ice cream he came back and passed one to me i took it and said thanks. After almost thirty min we reached fatima's house he dropped me and left I ran inside fatima's house and told her how rude then nice Anwar was to me today I could swear I saw disappointment in her eyes then she masked it quickly to a forced smile.