Illuminati

"THE ILLUMINATI"

So, every one of you siguro ay alam na ang tungkol dito.

Ano nga ba ang illuminati?

Sino ang nakatuklas neto?

Kailan ba eto natuklasan?

Ano ang dahilan bakit ito itinayo?

Sino nga ba sila?

Ano ano ang mga kakayahan nila?

Kaya ba nilang kontrolin ang buong daigdig ?

Iilan lamang yan sa mga tanong na nasa ating isipan, In this article i will dicuss a few information about them. So Lets start.

Ang illuminati ay isang ultimate secret society, a cabal that stretches its tentacles upang makontrol ang buong daidig. Ang mga miyembro ng illuminati ay ang totoong ruler ng Daidig and they have been pulling the strings from behind the scenes for centuries they have infiltrated every government and every aspect of society around the planet.
Sinasabi ng iba ang kanilang ultimate goal is to install a satanic New world Order, Ang One World Government na magdudulot sa mga tao na maging antichrist.

Historically, this is what we know about the Illuminati:

Ang Term na ito ay unang ginamit ng mga Spanish Occultists toward the end of the fifteenth century upang ma signify ang mga alchemist and magicians who appeared to possess the “light” of spiritual illumination from a higher source. Later, a mystical sixteenth-century Spanish sect, the Alumbrados, adopted the name Illuminati.

Ang secret society na kilala bilang Order of the Illuminati ay natagpuan sa syudad ng Ingolstadt sa southern german monarchy ng bavaria noong May 1, 1776, Si Adam Weishaupt, isang 28 year old na professor ng religious law, who deliberately blended mysticism into the workings of brotherhood in order to makw his agenda of republcanism appear to be more mysterious than those political reform group.
Nagsimula lamang sila sa 5 members, Weishaupt's orser grew slowly, numbering about sixty in five cities by 1780.

Nag Adopt sya ng ilang klase at orders ng mga masons, and he promised his initiates that they would receive a special commumication of occult knowledge as they advanced higher in the ranks of illuminati.

Ang Society ni Weishaupt ay nagkarook ng konting epekto sa German Political Structure hanggang 1780, when he attracted the interest of Adolf Francis, Si Baron Von Knigge, a master of occultist and man who had risen to the highest level in many secret societies that preceded the illuminati, including Masons. nigge had no problem melding his interest in the supernatural with Weishaupt’s goal of political revolution, and the two men quickly established branches of the Illuminati throughout all of Germany. A few months after Knigge had joined Weishaupt’s cause, membership in the Illuminati swelled to three hundred.

Nagbigay si Weishaupt ng emphasis to enlisting as many young men of wealth and position as possible. Na manage din nya na bumuo ng sarilimg aura na nagpepredict as mystery around himself, na nagsasabing walang makakakita sakanya bukod sa mga matataas na posisyon sa society, thereby encouraging the myth that he was an adept of such great power that he existed largely as an invisible presence. Initiates into the Illuminati underwent secret rites, wore bizarre costumes, and participated in grotesque ceremonies designed to instill complete obedience to Weishaupt. Soon the organization became a force to be reckoned with behind the scenes in Germany’s political life, and its members worked secretly to overthrow both church and state.

Dahil sa impluwensya ng grupo, si Weishaupt at Knigge became concerned that certain of the more powerful German Princes would take immidaite steps to surpress it. Upang maitago ang society sa mga official scrutiny, the leaderss implemented Weishaupt's original plan of grafting the illuminati on the larger brotherhood of the Freemasons. The Masons were not long in discovering the interlopers had joined their fraternal brotherhood with less than honorable motives. Noong 1782 a group within masons the Strict Observance demanded that a council be held at Wilhelmsbad to examine the true beliefs of the Illuminati. Knigge’s powers of persuasion effectively blocked the attempt of the Strict Observance contingent to expel Illuminism from the society of Masons, and he managed to enroll almost all the members of the council in the Illuminati. By 1784 Illuminati membership had risen to three thousand, and the secret society appeared on the verge of assuming control of the entire Masonic establishment.

Just when their goals seemed within their grasp. Si Weishaupt at Knigger ay nahulog sa disagreement tungkol sa correct manner of proceeding with their master plan. Noong April 1784 Mag Withdrew si Knigge sa Illuminati, iniwan si Weishaupt na supreme commander ng lumalakas na society. Makalipas ang ilan buwan, a number of initiates who had reached the highest level within the illuminati became disillusioned when the special supernatural communucation from higher source that Weishaupt had promised had not manifested.
Naging obvious narin sakanila na si Weishaupt ay ginamit lang sila upang ma- achieved ang kanyang Political Ambitions. Ang Illuminati ay na denounced as a subversive organization sa mga former members nito, ang mga ilan sa na-informed ay ang Duchess Dowager Maria Anna ng Bavaria at ang ruling duke ng Bavaria na si Karl Theodor, na ang society ay ginagamit upang tapusin ang mga religions at royal authority.

Noong June 1784, Karl Theodor issued an edict outlawing all secret societies in his provinces. Noong March 1785 another edict specifically condemed the illuminati. Weishaupt had already fled to a neighboring province, where he hoped to inspire the loyal members of the Illuminati to continue as a society. Noong 1787 the duke issued a final edite against sa order ng illuminati, and Weishaupt apparently faded into obscurity. Althought hindi nya narealize ang kanyang goal sa German Republic and the overthrow of the european monarchies, the sparks that he had ignited with the illuminati would soon burst into the flames of the French Revolution in 1789.

Matapos maglaho ng Illuminati sa Bavaria, eto ay naka survive sa German Union and a number of "reading society" devoted to literature and self improvement. Nag concentrate si Weishaupt sa pag recruit ng mga mayayaman na tao, upang maipag kaisa ang kanilang kayamanan at mas maging malakas pa ang koneksyon ng Illuminati.

Noong 1789, Ang libro ni John Robison ay ang nagprove na conspiracy laban sa mga relihiyon at gobyerno sa Europe, Carried on in the secret meanings of freemasons, ang mga illuminati at mga reading societies soughy to expose the secret of illuminati. Noong 1799 Abbe Augustim Barruel joined the voices raised in protest against the machinations of the illuminati when he published his four-volume study na ang title ay "Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobnism.

In 1797 John Robison’s book Proofs of a Conspiracy against All of the Religions and Governments of Europe, Carried On in the Secret Meetings of Freemasons, Illuminati, and Reading Societies sought to expose the secrets of the Illuminati. In 1799 Abbé Augustin Barruel joined the voices raised in protest against the machinations of the Illuminati when he published his four-volume study entitled Memoirs Illustrating the History of Jacobinism.

-

Request din 'to sakin ng kapatid ko, na curious rin ako kaya ishinare ko na sa inyo.