Chapter 5

natsu's pov
"ugh this stupid tie won't fix" as i was trying to fix it a knock came on the door. it was lucy. man she isn't even dressed up and she still looks beautiful "need some help?" she said to me "yeah" i said with a tiny chuckle. as she fixed my tie all i could do was look at her beautiful chocolate eyes. "lucy" i said. she looked up at me "what is it?" she asked. i could feel myself blushing, we were so close. her eyes looking at mine, our lips just inches away. "screw this date with lisanna" i said then i crashed my lips with hers. she looked shocked but then she started to kiss back. it was passionate, everything i could ask for. "lucy i think i'm in love with you"

lucy's pov
those words those caring words the ones i've wished to hear for so long now. "i love you to natsu" after those words he took me to his bed. i smacked him "ARE YOU SERIOUS!!" "ouch luce i wouldn't do that. unless you want me to" he said with a smirk. i blushed so hard my face was as red as erza hair. before i knew it i fell asleep in natsu's arms in his bed.

lisannas pov
where is natsu! i've been waiting here at the restaurant for 2 hours! i can't believe he stood me up! i bet he's with that whore lucy! i'll get her she'll regret ever knowing natsu!

gajeel and levys pov
"where are those two" said levy "i bet there fucking again" gajeel said. "gajeel!!" levy smaked him. "you might be right though" levy said "well let's finish our meal i want my desert" gajeel winked at levy. "you pervert you're turning me into a pervert too" said levy. they both finished there meals and headed home