Chapter 3

Lucy's Pov
*yawns* ugh what happened last night. The last thing I remember was Nastu and I taking shots together. Whatever doesn't matter i'll go wake up Natsu right now.

*gets out of bed* HOLY SHIT! WHY AM I NAKED!! all of a sudden I notice a lump move from my bed. Oh shit I slept with someone. Oh shit oh shit oh shit. *moves sheets* oh my god......NATSU??!?.

Natsu's POV
I was woken up to a loud scream. "Ughhh what is it" I turn around to see a fully naked lucy. "luce....why are you naked?" "Natsu I.. We.. You.." she stuttered. "comon luce spit it out" all over a sudden I look down to also see me fully naked.

........... "don't tell me"
....... "oh yeah we did" luce said

"so...." i tapped on the sheets hoping she would say something
"yeah umm gotta take a shower bye" that was the fastest i've ever seen she run

lucy's pov
holy shit i slept with natsu! what if i'm pregnant! i can't have a baby i'm only 17! don't think about it luce you need a nice long bath and time to relax. after my bath i got changed and went to go eat something. natsu was also in the kitchen which made it even more awkward.

"you want me to make us something for breakfast" i said "yeah sure" he said. i started to make breakfast after it was done we started to eat. "natsu....w-what exactly do you remember from last night"
i asked nervously. "well.. i remember everything actually" he replied. "s-so did you mean to it" i asked "i don't know" he responded. I finished eating and I ran out the door "see you later i'm going to work" i said

natsu's pov
oh god i shouldn't have lied. i really hoped that last night went how it did. i meant everything i said and did. i really do love
luce but i don't think she feels the same about me.

hey guys sorry this is really short and kinda bad but the next part will be up thanks for reading!