Vampires ?!

Sakuya's POV :
  It has been some weeks since my parents getting assassinated ... I have already missed them ...
  I got adopted by my dads very close friend called KarlHeiz . He is really kind to me . If i got sad he always cames to me and hugs me ... It almost felt like he is my dad .
  But who has knew that its going to be happend ...
  It was a sunny day . I was sitting in my room , packing my suitcase . Because KarlHeiz told me that im going to live with his son's . While i've been paking my clothes , KarlHeiz came inside the room .
" Sweaty , are you ready ? " he said with a kind smile .
" I-i think so ... " i answered him nervously . It almost felt like im going to cry .
" Dont you worry sweatheart ..." he hugged me even tighter than before . " They will like you . I promise ... " . A tear fell from my cheeck . " T-thank you ... D-dad ... ". I dont know what got into me , but i realy wanted to call him dad . It made KarlHeiz very happy . I have never called him dad before . " Ok now . Enough tears . Lets get going Sakuya-chan ! " . " Mhm " as i answered him , we went outside the mansion . The limo was waitng for us . KarlHeiz helped me with my suitcase .
I sat in the limo . We've been driving about 20 minutes or even more . And we finaly we got here . The lardge mansion . All i liked in this mansion was the rose garden .
It was very beautiful garden . It was full of white roses .
" I see ... You like this garden ,aren't you ?" KarlHeiz asked happily . " Y-yes i do ... " i answered shily . He giggled .
" Feel yourself at home ! " he smiled like wishing me good luck .
  He didnt went inside with me . He left me alone in this huge mysterious  mansion . Shold i go ? Or not ...

Shu's POV :
" Father has called me . He said that another girl will be living with us . But she is not our bride . She is our adoptive sister . And she is the youngest in our family " I ended talking . Everyone looked shocked . Especially Yui . After the long awkward silence ... Everyone started talking about this girl . " Ne , I hope she can bake something sweat for me and Teddy ~ " Kanato said hugging his Teddy even harder . "Fufufu~ I hope she will be very beautiful ~ " Laito said it with lust . " Yay , another girl ! I hope she will became my best friend !!! " said Yui answering happily . Ayato , Reiji , Subaru kept the silent .
   I hope she is fine . Should i tell them about her parents ? Or ... not  ... Will she like us ???
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
  Subaru's POV :
We heard a knock on the door . We all went to meet our new sister . But I cant stop thinking about that girl . Is she really going to be our sister ?
" Ok we all should welcome her kindly ! "Reiji said with a smirk. "Yeah  we should ! " Ayato answered nervously . We all were really nervous . Of course , meering a new sister ... adoptive ... sister .
  Kanato's POV :
   I was really excited about our new adoptive sister . But im not going to call her our adoptive sister . Me and Teddy will try to be kind to her .
   Sakuya's POV :
   Ok this is the time to meet my new brothers . But will they like me ?
   Ayato's POV :
   As we opend the door we saw a little girl . She was about 170 cm tall . She had red and orange hair . And beautiful emerald eye's . She looked very young . But she was super beautiful ( the picture is in chapter 1) .
   We all looked at her in shocked . We were in a long awkward silence . " Uhm ... Is everything allright ??? " she said as she breaks the silence . Her voice was ... was so innocent and kind . We all looked at her one more time . She looked realu scared . It must be because we are looking at her . " Welcome to the Salamaki mansion ! " Reiji breaks another awkward silence . " Please come inside ... " As he said we all went inside the mansion . Me and Shu carried her suitcases . " Please sit down . Feel your self at home " Reiji smiled as he blushed a little . Actually we all blushed hard because she looked very cute and smelled very tasty .
   Sakuya's POV :
  The guy with glasses is vere kind .      " Please interduce yourself  " The guy with glasses said . " Uhm ... I-im Sakuya Fudjioka . K-KarlHeiz told me that i will be livivg with you all . A-and i hope we all will get to know eachother more . " I smilled cutely . They all blushed while they were looking at me . Did i said something wrong ???
   Reiji's POV :
  OMG ! She is so c-cute ! . " A-and how old are you ??? " I asked her awkwardly . " Well ... Uhm ... I'm 17 " . " 17 ?!!! " . We all shouted in shock . Especially Shu and Me . " Is there something wrong with my age ??? " she asked us . " Uhm ... No no no ! It's ok ! " we all answered awkwardly .      " And whats your names ??? " she looked at as with her big innocent emerald eyes . " Oh ... Yes ! Let us introduce ourselfs ! " i said that loud as i started : " This is Shu . The oldest son . I'm Reiji . The second son . This is the triplets . Ayato , Kanato and Laito . And the youngest is Subaru . We are vampires ... " we all tried to hide your red faces by smilling at her . " Oh , its cool that you are vampires ! And it's pleasure to meet you all !!! " she smilled at us cutely . We blushed even more .
   Yui's POV :
  I got realy jealous and angry to her . But i realy wanted to become friends with her . " And i'm Yui Komori ! It'spleasure to meet you ! " i made a fake smile . " I feel the same !!! " She smiled more cutely than before . I did blush too . " Yeah ... " i looked down to hide my red face . " So , let me show you your new room ! " Reiji said . " No need , Reiji ! I'll show her the room ! " i asked him with a fake smile . " Oh , ok " he said by turning his head to the other side to hide his very red face .    
" Thank you , Yui-chan ! I hope we will became best friends ! " she said with a cute smile . " Y-yeah the same ... " i answered with a little blush . As we got near her new room , i asked " Can i help you with unpacking ? " .  Wait WTF did i just said ? What is that feeling ? Am i ... in love with her ?           " Oh sure ! " . That cute smile again .
  TIME SKIPS
  Shu's POV :
  I was laying on the floor under the table . While girl's were unpacking , Reiji has been cooking the meal . And the triplets were sitting on the table  chairs . And Subaru was sitting next to me . It was realy boring . I really wanted to be with our new sister . With Sakuya-chan ... I want to drink her blood so badly . I realy want her to be only mine . But ... she is 17 ... That doesn't matter she will be my even if she is 17 !!! " Allright , can someone call the girls for the meal ? " Reiji asked us . As i heard it i teleported to her room . " Girls , the meal is ready ! " as i said it i tried to hide my feelings . " Oh , ok . " Yui said " Sakuya-chan let's go ! " , " Oh I'll be there in a few minutes ok ? " She asked Yui . " Oh , ok ... " Yui went to downstairs . Ok know we are alone . I have to do something . " Uhm ... Shu do you need something ??? " she looked at me with her innocent eyes . " Yes ... i ... do " , " What is i-" . I grabbed her waist . And started to hugging her very tight . " Sh-shu A-Aahh !!! ~ " . I bit her . Yes , this is it her sweat moans ! " S-so delicious " I was panting , while she had tears on her cheeks . I realized that she was crying of pain that i have given her . " I- I'm so s-sorry ! I d-didnt meant to make you cry ! " i didnt know what to do . I ran for the bandages for her ." H-here, t-take it ... " i was really angry for my self . As i wanted to give her the bandages , she shaked her head . " I dont need it ... " , " H-Huh !? Why !!?? "  i asked her surprised . She touched her neck and the mark of my fangs disappeared . " What the !? H-HOW!! "  " I have heаling magic ... " . " Wow ... r-really wow ... " i answered her . " Will two eat your meal or not ?! " Reiji asked . " Oh sorry Reiji ... I forgot about the meal ... " she answered sadly , like she was about to cry . " Oh ! Sakuya-chan don't cry ! It's nothing . Go downstairs for meal . Ok ?" , " Mhm ! " as she answered she ran downstairs .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
   Guys this is my first book . If you have any idea's for this book you can tell me and I'll try write about it 😄