A new guy

During the meal :
  Kanato's POV  :
  We were sitting in kitchen . Sakuya was sitting with us . And then we heard a noise . Like something fall . And then Reiji came downstairs . " Oi , Reiji ! Did something fall ??? " Ayato said . " The oldest asshole bited someone ! " Reiji shouted . Our eyes widened as he shouted that loud . Especially  Sakuya . " H-how did y-you... - Ah !!! " . Reiji grabbed her by the neck and tried to kill her by that .  " REIJI !!!!! " we all shouted . He was carring her by her neck as he opened the huge door . " Don't you dare step closer to this door !!! "  he shouted and kicked her out of the house . I dont really know why he did it .            " Reiji !!! What the hell did you do !!! " we all screamed . We ran outside . We all tried to find her . But ... We could smell her blood . We ... found her dead body ... It was all in blood . She ... killed ... herself . All of us cried . Except Yui , Reiji and Shu . When KarlHeiz asked us about what happend ... We just said that she committed suicide ... We came back to the mansion .
   The Afternoon :
Shu's POV :
I'm feeling depressed about Sakuya ... She was kicked out of the mansion because of me . It's all my fault !!!
  Yui's POV :
  I was feeling happy that she left The Sakamaki's alone . But ... I didnt really wanted her death ... I just ... wanted her to leave them and be with me ... not with them ...
  No one's POV :
  It was already afternoon . All of The Sakamaki's were sad . Especially Shu . It was already the time to the night school . So all of them got to the limo . It was very long silence . When they got to the point where they have to be , all of their fangirl's were screaming out their names . Of course they ignored them . But The Mukami's were there too .
   Shu's POV :
   Shit ... What do this freaks need ?      " So why are all of you so sad ??? " Kou asked with a smirk . " Tsk , None of you bussines ! " Subaru shouted . " Heh , look like you are too angry ~ Did you break up with your chic ??? " Kou giggled at Subaru's reaction .                  " Ggrrr ..." Subaru got angry .