Some Changes & What not

I woke up in a cold sweat.

I had the strangest dream. I actually had met Kurt Cobain and to make it even stranger, he kissed me. He told me his story and his reasons for... well y'know.

But when I heard a soft groan beside me and noticed the arm wrapped around my waist I realized that this wasn't a dream. Kurt is ALIVE. He stirred a bit in his sleep and his eyes slowly opened, revealing his lovely blue eyes. He smiled up at me, causing me to smile back.

"Morning Iz" he spoke. His morning voice, ahhhhhh.

"Morning" I said a bit timidly.

He sat up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder and pulled me close to him causing me to rest my head on his chest.

"Still don't believe it huh?" he chuckled softly.

"It's a lot to take in y'know" I admitted.

He chuckled again. "I know love, and I'm sorry"

I gave him a bit of a confused look. "Sorry for what exactly?"

"Sorry that you've got to be stuck with someone as fucked up as me."

I sighed "oh don't start this"

"I'm serious Izzy" he looked down at his lap, looking a bit uncomfortably.

That's when I did something that I didn't think I had the confidence to do. I lifted up his chin and kissed him. He was taken by surprise but kissed me back. I had ended up straddling his waist and he pulled me closer to him if that was even possible.

I pulled away and smirked a bit.

"We can be fucked up together."

That made us both laugh.

Once our laughter died down he looked a bit sad.

"What's wrong Kurt?" I asked.

"It's just that, I'd say we can do something but I'm afraid and paranoid every time I go out there in the real world."

I sat there pondering for a moment before and idea struck me.

"I'll be back in less than an hour okay? Just stay here." I shot up as I ran my fingers through my hair and grabbed my longboard.

He looked up at me and gave me a "seriously?" look.

"Hey don't get sassy with me, I have a great fucking idea okay." I sassed him back.

That caused him to laugh and for me to smile.

"Okay well hurry back babe" he smiled.

I began blushing so I turned around and left quickly hoping he didn't see.

He definitely did though.

*^*^*^*^*^*

I raced home to find it empty. Should've expected that. I can't say I'm complaining either.

I grabbed some money and headed to the nearest drug store.

I literally bursted through the doors of the drug store which earned me a few weird looks but I got over it fairly quickly.

I found some brown hair dye and a bunch of diferent colored contacts and headed for the nearest cash register.

Once I had everything and left, I got on my longboard and headed to the nearest chinese restaurant to grab some take out for Kurt and I. I've been craving chinese food lately but that is not the point.

I had placed my order and was waiting for it and that was the moment that I had ran into Chad.

"Hey Izzy! I haven't seen you in DAYS."