Chapter 8: Paranormal

My life seemed meaningless after all of this. Like why I am living this life. Why am I still here? What have I left to do with this life? Then, I started having second thoughts about life. I didn't know what to do.

     I woke up really early, unlike usual. They were all asleep. I went to the bathroom. The second I entered, before closing it, it just closed itself. I didn't pay much attention.

    I washed my face and my teeth and I was getting out. But, the door wasn't opening. I kept trying to open it but it didn't. I also didn't want to wake them up so I waited till somebody opens it from outside. Suddenly, the bathtub's faucet was opened, all by itself. I kept trying to close it but nothing happened. I waited. The bathtub was full then it closed and that was the weirdest thing ever. The door didn't open yet. I kept pushing but there was no way that it would open.

     I have nearly been in there for 20 minutes and I'm still trying to be patient. I started feeling a little hand on my back. I turned around and I didn't see anything. I blinked then I found my self being pulled to that bathtub. I couldn't resist it. I kept screaming. "Help", "help".

      Blake woke up and kept trying to open the door. That thing kept pushing me into the bathtub. It was trying to drown me. My brother finally broke the door and got me out. I was fine after that except that everyone kept asking me what happened in there and a hundred other questions.

     I explained to Mckenzie everything. I couldn't really describe it but she knew what I meant. Well, she like watching horror movies and these paranormal stuff. She told me before that she believes in paranormal activity. So she was the right one to talk to.

     Later that night, I was scared of literally everything. I was living in super extreme fear. My imagination kept seeing scary stuff. I just went to sleep. But he came back. This time he knocked on the door. I opened. And he was actually there.

"What do you want?"

"I came back to ask you about what you're gonna do. Do you accept to join me on my quest? You don't have a choice anyways."

"I told you before. I said no. I don't want to see you again. Leave me alone..."

"You can't say no to me or you'll see the worst days of your life. I'll make you wish death every second of your life.   You know you can't battle me. You have only three days to make up your mind or the curse will come to you. You don't have any chance."

"Has anyone told you before that you talk too much? I don't fear anyone but god. Go screw yourself..."

     He disappeared. For the first time in my life I felt unprotected. I live in fear. Fear might be the death of me. I don't what's happening anymore. I'll just let things go with the flow.