Chapter 17 : Double Trouble

Bai Luo Yin was back at his old school. The first few days were tougher than he thought they would be. He was thankful that his two friends Yang Meng and You Qi were there to keep help him get readjusted. This was the middle of his second week there.

"You've changed a lot." Yang Meng complained from the desk next to Bai Luo Yin whose gaze was on his phone. "You're always on that thing." He added feigning a frown.

Without him realizing, Bai Luo Yin had been replying to a string of messages that Gu Hai kept sending.

"I still can't believe you actually got a phone." You Qi commented.

Bai Luo Yin looked up at his friends finally. "My dad got it for me when I went to that school."

"Well seems it's very useful for you now." You Qi tried to take a peek at the screen.

Bai Luo Yin instantly moved it away from his line of sight. So nosy!

Since Bai Luo Yin left, he and Gu Hai had not been able to meet as often as they planned to, given that Bai Luo Yin had some catching up to do. The entire mess involving Ming Shu and Shi Hui had settled down for the time-being. However Gu Hai kept inquiring constantly if Bai Luo Yin received more calls from Shi Hui. Even their ongoing conversation was about it. He started typing again.

Bai Luo Yin fumed at Gu Hai's unreasonable assumption

**********

After finishing lunch Bai Luo Yin was headed back to the class with his two friends when he was greeted with a surprising sight. Outside his class stood Shi Hui, clad in expensive attire.

Yang Meng instantly turned to look at his friend while You Qi was just as astonished as the rest of the boys passing by. Bai Luo Yin felt uneasy, yet he approached her.

"What are you doing here?" He muttered. He noticed that she was even prettier than before, yet he felt indifferent about it.

Shi Hui's excited expression faded. "That's the first thing you've to say to me when you're seeing me after ages?"