Hope For My Babies Feeling Down

I read through a lot of the comments and a lot of you were not doing well.

Some of you felt depressed. Others like you weren't good enough. Others family problems getting to you.

I just want to tell all of you, I have been there. I have been depressed to the point I considered ending my life.

I have also went through struggles with feeling good enough or like a failure.

And my family, oh my God, the strictness of my parents along with the pressure was an awful lot at the time.

So many times I have felt like my back was against a wall I could not move. And somehow God didn't love or care what I was going through.

However, as I got older I realized every single thing. Every single thing, good or bad was working for my good.

I don't think it matters you're a Christian or not. But I feel like the story of Joseph in the Bible is illustrative of what life is. If you're not a Christian just take it as a story that might help your life.

So in the bible there was this man named Joseph. He had these amazing dreams of what his life could be. Jealous of his dreams his brothers pretended to kill him and sold him into slavery and told his father he was dead.

Once sold into slavery he went through a bunch more things. Lied on. Thrown into jail. Then forgotten by two prisoners he helped. All through this he  still remained a good person.

In the end, every bad thing he went through was necessary so he could save thousands of lives. Including his brothers who sold him into slavery.

Those same brothers at the end of his story , bowed to him in awe.

I am saying all this to say. There are no
Mistakes. We are all born with a purpose. And we go through things. But if we continue on the path, being a good person despite the hurt that comes our way, it will work for our good.

Rain does not last always. Neither does trouble. It will past. Hang in there.

Things I do to help me get through hard times are:

1. Read sites that give encouragement like marc and angel. Check that site out.

2. Read devotionals on what I go through. Mainly devotionals from Proverbs 31 woman site. I look up devotionals that deal with my problem. Like if I'm going through fear. I look up devotionals on fear.

3. Listen to inspirational youtube videos and podcast. My main go to podcast is Tackling Life with Ray Lewis (yea the guy from my book.) and Dr. Christian Conte. Ray has so much to say on every topic in life. He has helped me so much when I'm going through. His podcast is on Itunes

-Mateuz M inspirational youtube videos help. An example is below.

4. I pray and read my word.

5. If you're a Christian - Daphne Madyara is a wonderful youtuber

6. I do something fun for me. Whether its watching movies. Writing on wattpad. Just whatever little things make me happy.

7. And I just remind myself I won't be in this place long.

Im interested to hear what you guys do when you're having a rough time. Please share babies! ❤️