Some Readers On Wattpad

So I spent time going through some of my old books, reading older comments.

And I was sick to my stomach at the amount of people who criticized how some of my characters looked.

I have a diverse set of characters, but the leads in my series are plus size and dark.

I chose women who I felt were beautiful, even if they weren't exoticals.

And these dumb ignorant hoes had things to say like, "seeing her picture ruined the story for me. I imagined her light skin with curly hair?"

Bitch what? Your ass is in your avi looking like Kodak Black on his worse day, yet you critiquing another woman??!?

Bitches complain about black men loving white women and light skins, but the truth is bitch you don't love yourself??!! How I know?

Cause I put another type of woman in a book that looks like you whether in size or skin, and you drag her.

Then you bitches complain cause Kodak Black say shit like "dont want no black bitch, I'm already black?"

I am so over it and the idiots on this app. I could see of it was one or two folks.

But its a lot of pathetic hoes that be agreeing with the ignorance. Who taught these hoes to hate themselves?

Has anyone else experienced this???