••••

"Yes. Absolutely. Yes, of course." I choked out, making Harry jump up and embrace me in a bone-crushing hug.

"Thank you, baby." He mumbled, leaving soft kisses all over my face.

"Well are you going to put a ring on it or not? I don't want to be a single lady, Harry." I replied jokingly, wiggling my hand in his face.

"Oh, right!" He said, before slipping on a gorgeous ring onto my finger.

"It's beautiful, Harry. Thank you so much." I said to him, meaning it with all my heart.

"Not as beautiful as you, my fiancée."

"Ooh, fiancée. I like the sound of that."

"Me too." He mumbled softly, before kissing me.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as he placed his around my waist, pulling me closer to him from the small of my back. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, teeth tugging onto my bottom lip playfully. I could hear loud cheers and whoops around us, making me smile into the kiss. I pulled away, but not before leaving one more kiss on Harry's lips.

"We're uh, we're kind of engaged." I smiled weakly, showing everyone my accessorized finger.

They all congratulated us, hugging and suggestive comments echoing around the theater. The six men were cameramen, apparently. Harry had hired six, so they could catch my reaction from all angles.

"Well I assure you, Harry, I looked absolutely horrible from all angles."

"Don't say that. You're the most beautiful person in the world." Harry frowned and kissed me softly.

We arranged for a photo op, six cameras snapping at our large group continuously. I got individual pictures with everyone. And when it was time to have photos of Harry and I, not only six cameras were snapping pictures, but 17 more people joined the camera crew as well.

We all eventually left the theater, going on our separate ways. I was just talking to Harry, the two of us trailing behind our group.

"I love you so much, you know that, right?" I said softly, nuzzling my head into Harry's chest.

"That's not possible, I love you more." Harry replied, kissing the top of my head.

"No, I love you more!" I whined, making Harry chuckle.

"Let's have a contest then, to settle this once and for all."

"Game on."

"We kiss... and whoever lasts the longest loves more."

"Fine."

And so we kissed, lips moving in sync. We just kept walking, relying on our sense of sound for navigation. We managed, because neither of us wanted to lose.

"Get a room!" Someone hollered from in front of us, making us pull away simultaneously. I looked at Harry for defense, but all he did was smile cheekily.

"Don't worry, we will!" He shouted back, before realizing that my parents probably heard what he said and blushed.

"And for the record," He whispered into my ear, kissing along my jawline. "I love you more."

And with that, he pulled away and carried me bridal style into the passenger seat of his Audi. We waved goodbye to our group, me blowing kisses and Harry grinning and giving them multiple thumbs-up signs.

We arrived home, adrenaline still rushing through me. I pulled Harry to our bedroom and lay down on the bed, gesturing for him to come nearer suggestively.

"You know, your mum was right." Harry said as he hovered above me.

"How?" I asked, stripping him off his suit jacket and slacks.

"We need to give her grandbabies... and we need some practice."