O N E

🇨🇴🇳🇫🇺🇸🇮🇴🇳
______

T H E N

Taehyung happily skipped down the oak stairs, being faced by his cherished members. A grin stretched across his face, eyes glimmering with his normal amount of joy.

N O W

Taehyung stumbled down the oak stairs, being faced by the members laughing a smiling. An emotionless expression coated his face, eyes dull and drained from his exhaustion.

T H E N

The members all walked out the door, leaving a pink haired Taehyung alone. Confusion wiped across his face, tilting his head to try and figure out what just happened

N O W

Taehyung grabbed his black leather jacket, zipping it up and walking out the door. All members stared in confusion, a discussion about Taehyung rising up in the six boy group.

He was walking the streets, that same expression still painted his face. A sigh left his plump lips, the cold hair drifting in it's smoky form.

What had happened? What happened to the once happy family? And why had they abandoned their dear Taehyung?

Taehyung didn't know; neither did BTS themselves. Previous memories of the old years appeared in his mind, a cloud like form. As it became closer to the present, the cloud faded. Until, it reached the point where the memories were shaped like raindrops. Then they completely vanished, just like the Daegu boys joy.

WHAT HAPPENED?