T W E L V E

🇹🇷🇺🇹🇭
-

Taehyung sat on the black couch, a movie playing on the tv in front of him. Yoongi was currently with Namjoon, all the others were asleep.

He heard footsteps, confusing him. Taehyung turned around, spotting Hoseok.

Taehyung sighed, turning back around to face the tv. He focused his vision on the screen, flinching when someone sat next to him.

"Hey Tae, why are you awake?"

Hoseok asked calmly, Taehyung suddenly feeling suspicious. He faced Hoseok, his eyebrows furrowed.

"I'm not tired"

He replied, emotionless. Hoseok sighed, glancing at Taehyung with an apologetic look.

"I'm sorry Tae"

Taehyung nearly spat out the water he had taken a sip of, eyes widening with shock. He looked at Hoseok, even more confused then previously.

"You're what? Is this a joke?"

He asked, his mouth slacking. He didn't receive a response, just being pulled into a tight hug filled with friendship.

"I'm sorry for how I, Jung Hoseok, have been treating you for so long"

Taehyung looked at Hoseok, staring into the others eyes which were filled with hope.

"It's okay Hobi, I just want to know why?"

Hoseok took a deep breath, hesitant to answer the curiosity of Taehyung.

"Namjoon."