F I F T E E N

🇫🇴🇷🇬🇮🇻🇪
-

Namjoon clenched his fists together, salty tears filling his eyes. A sigh left the boys lips, his teeth pressing against his bottom lip.

Taehyung glared daggers at Namjoon, pulling his fist back. Throwing his fist, a hand clenched around his wrist, retreating his hand.

A hiss left Taehyung's lips, his eyes squeezing together at the flowing pain.

Yoongi's eyes widened, noticing the state of the boy. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung, the younger breathing heavily as if he was losing oxygen.

Namjoon felt tears walking down his cheeks, feeling as if he had no control over his actions.

He scurried over to the boy, attempting to comfort him. Key word, attempting.

Yoongi pushed the leader, anger burning through his eyes. His teeth clenched together, eyebrows furrowed.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing? Trying to comfort him? You caused this mess!"

Namjoon looked down at the oak floor, his shoes suddenly very intriguing.

"Yoongi, stop."

A voice spoke, cracking slightly. The victim stood up, watching as Yoongi glared at Namjoon in frustration; then stepping back.

Taehyung was take aback, arms wrapped around him tightly as tears soaked his shirt.

Namjoon was hugging him tightly, as if Taehyung was about to disappear. His hands were filled with the cloth of Taehyung's simple black jumper.

"Tae, I'm sorry."

The younger patted the leader on the back awkwardly, these moments foreign to him. Being honest, he was cherishing this moment - who knew if it was going to stay?

"Namjoon-"

The leader cut him off.

"No. Let's just, enjoy this."

Their silence stood around the once rivals, almost growing lost and completely forgetting that other were currently witnessing the, never-expected, scene.