01

We were in the car for a few minutes, I still had my headphones in. I didn't like talking to my parents, and on our way to our taxi, a few guys tried talking to me. I guess I gave them some death glares because they ran away. So of course, I didn't socialize.

We stopped and my mom poked my shoulder. She pointed at the house that I would now be living in. It looks old. Maybe it has a history to it, I. hope so. It'll give me something to explore.

We walked in with all of our bags, I looked around and it was just...awesome.

"Hello, hello there!" A lady came from the kitchen. Ugh. I just want to find my room and sleep.

"I'm Annie! I'm the one who sold the house to you. I haven't lived in it. But it's been on the market for years." she continued.

"Hello, Annie. I'm Calvin. This is my wife Mary, and my daughter Skyler." My dad smiled, pointing us each out.

"Hello ladies!" Annie said. "I'm guessing you would like a tour, yes?"

I could only think please don't. But of course, my mother had to say yes.

"Oh yes, I'd love to know more about this house." My mother said. She seemed too excited and I hated it.

"What about you Skyler?" My dad said. Please don't ever ask me questions, you'll get a smart remark.

"I'd rather check it out myself." I said as I walked away.

"She doesn't...socialize that much with people." My mom told Annie loud enough that I could hear. I heard Annie say something back, but I couldn't quite come out with what she was saying.

I walked around the house. This house is huge, it was old looking on the outside, but inside it was a modern looking place. I kinda like it.

As I turned around a corner, there was a small creak that came from the door behind me.

"Holy shit." I said as I walked towards it. I looked through the open door, there was just a few steps going down, but I couldn't see anything at the bottom. It was just black.

"Sky?" I heard my mother yell. "Come here."

"Yeah mom, I'm coming." I closed the door and found my parents and this Annie chick.

"Now I must tell you, there's a story about the owners a few years ago." Annie said.

"They didn't die, did they?" My father chuckled.

"Well, yes, they did. They got into a huge fight. Ended up being a murder suicide." Annie trailed off. "Neighbors found them dead a few days later."

My dad's smug smirk went off his face. My parents looked at each other.

"Perfect." I smirked. I was excited. I couldn't wait until this lady left.

"You like it, Sky?" My mom said, she was unsure.

"Yeah. And you already bought it. So let's live in it. I'm interested." I said.

"Okay." My mom said.

My parents had to sign this contract and blah blah blah. Annie left, finally.

"Why'd you want this house, Sky?" My dad asked.

"I like ghost stories. And ghosts. Nothing scares me, remember?" I said.

My parents looked at me. I just sat there and smiled.

"I'm gonna find my room. Bye guys." I said and walked up the staircase.

~~~~~~~~~

This was alright, it lead on haha but I'm pretty sure the good chapter is next chapter or the 3rd :) hope you enjoy! Sorry for mistakes :/

~ K