02

I found a nice room, guessing it was mine. I don't think my parents would want it, it was dark and most definitely made for me.

I had one of my bags, which contained a few clothes, and my speakers. they weren't huge, but enough to fill up the whole room and fit in my bag. I set them up and put some music on. One of my favorite songs came on, Harsh Realm. I sang along and played on my phone, too lazy to put things away.

"You have a nice voice." I heard a low voice come from the doorway. I looked up and saw an amazing looking boy. As much as I'd like to be scared, he was cute. He had black hair with tints of red, his eyes were a gorgeous green, and he was tall with a nice figure. He was pale, his lips were curved into a small smirk. He was a god.

"Uhm. Who are you?" I finally said. I still looked at him. His eyes kept me in a trance.

"I'm Michael, your neighbor." He said, looking around like he knew the place.

"Oh, cool." I nodded. "So uh, what are you doing in...here?"

"Wanted to meet you. And your back door was open." He chuckled. Holy shit. He's perfect.

"Hmm." I just said. I couldn't think of anything else to say. He walked around the room.

"I like this song. What's it called?" He asked, looking at me intensely.

"Uhm. Uh. H-Harsh Realm." I stuttered. He looked at me so intensely, I forgot the name of my own favorite song.

"Sweet." He said, sitting on my bed. "What's your name?" He asked.

"Skyler."

"Pretty name for a pretty girl." He smiled. I guess I blushed. Ugh. I hate blushing.

"Anyways, I gotta go downstairs. I have an appointment with your dad, Dr. Boulevard?" He said, getting up and walking to the door. "Nice talking to ya, Sky." He winked and disappeared into my hallway.

"Damn." I said, listening to my music again. I forgot it was even playing.

More music played as I thought about Michael. He was literally perfect.

But really Skyler, your neighbor? Ugh, get your mind straight. But one thing I needed to get straight, why was Michael seeing my father? He didn't seem crazy. My father is a specialist in mental issues, he's a psychiatrist.

I walked downstairs and hid behind my dad's office door. I heard mumbling and then they started to talk louder.

"So Michael, tell me about these...visions." I heard my father say.

"I kill people I like. Some of them beg for their life. I don't feel sad. I don't feel anything. It's a filthy world we live in...and honestly, I feel like I am helping to take them...somewhere clean and kind. There's so much pain, you know? There's so much... There is something about all that blood; I drown in it. The Indians believed that blood holds all the bad spirits, and once a month in ceremonies they would cut themselves to let the spirits go free. Now, there is something smart about that, very smart. I like that." He paused.

"You think I'm crazy?"

~~~~~~~~~

Yes that's from ahs, I know. that's kind of the whole point of this story, there may be different things but it's supposed to be similar to the tv show. All creds to the writers, it's fascinating. I love this show a lot. so enjoy :) sorry for mistakes.

~ K