*Part 3*

The Next Day

I Woke Up This Morning Feeling Like Crap. Me And August Talked On The Phone For Hours. I Never Told Him That I Might Be Pregnant; I Didn't Want Him To Be Thrown Off Track With The Tour.

At The Doctors Appointment

Kai: I'm glad you came

?: Now you know imma always be here for you.

Kai: But you didn't have to drive all the way down here from Cleveland.

?: I knew it was an emergency so I drove down here. I knew something wasn't right.

Kai: And I love and thank you for that sissy.

Marie: Your welcome love.

Marie Is My Twin Sister. I Really Haven't Talked To Her Since I Moved To Atlanta. Between Her Job And Me Trying To Get My Salon Business Going; We Haven't Had Time.

*Knock Knock*

Doctor: Hello

Kai and Marie: Hi

Doctor: So I understand that you are here for a pregnancy test Ms.Kai.

Kai: Yes

Doctor: Okay i'm going to have you pee in this cup for me.

Kai: Okay

Doctor: I'm going to give you a moment i'll be back. The bathroom is right there.

So I Go Into The Bathroom To And It Take A While For Me To Pee Because I Didn't Have To Go. As I Was Waiting I Was Thinking About What Amber Had Told Me And How My Life Would Change If I Did Have A Baby. If I Was Pregnant; How Was I Going To Tell August. I Finally Peed. So I Flushed The Toilet And Washed My Hands. I Walked Out Of The Bathroom And The Doctor Walked In. Just In Time.

Kai: Here you go Doc.

Doctor: Thanks. I'll run this too the lab and i'm going to send you to have an ultrasound.

Kai: Okay can my sister come too.

Doctor: Sure.

They Sent Me To Another Room To Get My Ultrasound. The Told Me That The Pregnancy Test Came Back Negative, But They Wanted To Be Sure. I Don't SeeThe Point In It. I Do Wanna Know Why I Haven't Been Having My Menstrual Cycles.The Nurse Put The Jell On My Stomach And The Thing Around On My Stomach. There Was No Sign Of A Baby, But The Nurse Said There Was A Big Mass In My Stomach. I Walked Out Of The Hospital Even More Confused Then I Was.

At My Condo

Marie: Are you okay.

Kai: No i'm so confused.

Marie: Well you'll be back to get a MRI.

Kai: I know. Hopefully they find out what it is.

Marie: So how are you and August?

Kai: Um... me and him are not together.

Marie: What happened?

Kai: He was going on tour. Plus, me and him agreed that it was best for now.

Marie: So y'all getting back together?

Kai: We might.

Marie: Oh. So did you tell him yet?

Kai: No

Marie: Are you?

Kai: I don't know.

Marie: Kai call him.

Kai: No! I'm not ready.

Marie: Kai!

Kai: Marie!

Marie: Alright i'll call him then.

Kai: Okay! I'll call him. You are annoying.

Marie Laughs