Ch 1 Roses

"Rose, you know what happens when you disobey me." Alpha Jack looks at me for any sign of weakness, I give him none. All my life I have had to obey him or get punished so this is nothing new to me. I won't give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry.

He grabs me by my arm so tight that it feels like it is going to fall off but i don't scream, cry, or fight back. It's no use, he gets his way every time anyway.

The reason why he is punishing me this time is because I didn't clean the house while he was off doing 'pack duties'. I did clean a little but if its not done his way then its technically not done at all.

He takes me into the living room where the slutty luna is sitting on the couch. Her name is of course Brittany, cliche I know.

He throws me to the floor, I feel pain where my elbow hit the floor but I don't make a sound. He stands over me and his long uncut shaggy blonde hair falls in his face.

"I told you to have this whole house clean by the time Brittany and I got back from the black rock pack" He doesn't yell..yet.

"We come home to find the floor not vacuumed, our clothes on the floor, and popcorn on the couch. I wonder who the popcorn belongs to." I can be really stupid at times. A Harry Potter marathon was on the other night and I couldn't resist.

"WHAT ARE YOU SMILING FOR!" He slaps me hard on the face and my body hits the ground. I hadn't even realized I was smiling. I hate myself sometimes. I look over to the couch and see Brittany on her phone. I don't see how anyone could like her. She has bleached blonde hair, too much makeup she could possibly be a drag queen, her pink acrylic nails are too long and we all know those ain't her real boobs I mean come on. Her and Alpha Jack do have a lot in common though, their both monsters.

He continues to beat me until Brittany speaks up. "Babyyyy i'm starving let's go for a run." she stands up from the couch and touches his shoulder. He stops punching and turns toward her. "Okay, Rose make sure you fucking clean this up." He gestures to the blood on the floor. I can feel it running down my face onto the floor. Brittany steps over me and looks at me with disgust. "Your pathetic parents died to get away from you"

They finally leave and I struggle to get to a sitting position. I sit there for what seems like forever until I finally use all my energy and pull myself up. Wow I don't think ill recover from this one. I make my way to the bathroom to look at the damage. I gasp as I see all the blood pouring from the gashes on my face. My wolf is weak these days, I wish I could give her a better life but what can I do. I cant run away because the guards will get me before I can get out of the silver creek territory. Suicide though will never be an option for me, I couldn't do that to my wolf she still has hope that everything will work out in the end, but I know it won't.

I clean my blood off of the floor and go to my room. My room is the smallest in the house with only a mattress and a blanket. I don't get a pillow that's considered a privilege. I pull up my mattress and get the picture that I keep hidden there.

The picture is a family, my family. Well my family before it got torn apart. My mother and my father are smiling in the picture with a 6 year old me in the middle with a toothy grin holding a rose. I smile to myself. I just wish they were here. My life would be so different, I would be happy once again.

I hear the front door slam and quickly hide my picture under my mattress. I can't risk Jack seeing it, he would destroy it. I hear giggles and footsteps walking down the hall to Jacks room so I assume they wont be checking on me tonight.

I wait another hour before opening the window above my mattress and jumping to the ground. I do have a little safe haven I love to go to. It is dark outside as I make my way towards the back of the house. I see other pack members lights are out in their houses also. If you're wondering, they don't give two shits about me. They are aware of what goes on, if they see it they just keep walking and pretend they didn't see anything.

I go to the little greenhouse out back that Jack doesn't care about. I open the rusty door trying not to make a sound and walk in. Inside I have a little collection going on. Roses, I love them, my father and I used to have thousands in the back yard. That's one of the reasons they named me Rose.

I go through the greenhouse smelling and watering all of them. Beautiful, truly beautiful. I get to the end of the greenhouse and stop. There is one withered rose that I will never throw out. My father gave this rose to me the last day I saw him. It holds a special place in my heart. I touch the rough, brown, hardened petals careful not to break them. All of the sudden, a tear drop falls on my hand. Sometimes I can't contain it, sometimes I have to cry. I cry for my father, a brave man that died protecting his pack and family and I cry for my mother, a beautiful woman whose only wish was to protect me. I never cry for myself. I will never pity myself because that would be weak of me. After all, I do have Alpha blood running through my veins, my wolf is just too weak to be strong.

I close the rusty door and go back through the window and I lay on my mattress and slowly drift off into sleep.

'''''''''''''''
Please VOTE!!!!!!
This is my first werewolf book so be nice lol.