PART 1, Michael Jackson Concert

It was a cloudy evening, street lights were just lighting up in New York city 8pm and there I was. Sitting outside next to a stadium where the legendary King Of Pop was performing. My family couldn't afford for a ticket. I'm 20, I could've get a job for myself but I'm too busy at home to take care of my brothers when my mother is at job..all the time. We have been poor since the day one when my dad left us. I was about 2, when my mother and him had a huge fight. All I remember that my father slammed the door and drove to the highway and we haven't seen him ever since. So my mother had to get two jobs to take care of me and my two brothers who are younger than me. My mother worked her ass off to get me the one precious ticket what would've just cost 23 dollars but no..it went for food. I took a buss all the way from South Bronx just to get near Michael and sit outside..just to hear his voice. And there I was, sitting outside at the stadium where drunk people were just walking pass me, thinking I was homeless cause of the street where I was sitting. Why me? I felt sad. I sat there and cried my eyes out when Michael shouted for the crowd ''I LOVE YOU''. I just wanted to see his happy face and jam with the music with him. 

It was getting cold and the show was about to end. The cold wind was brushing my long hair, I decided to get my grey hoodie on. I checked out my pockets and all I had was my buss ticket to get back home and some cash..about 3 dollars. I saw a coffee shop near me and walked there to get a warm cup of coffee. I'd order just a black coffee and poured some milk on it. I took it with me and walked back to my spot where I was sitting. It was back of the stadium where were many doors to get out, only one. It was just closest spot for me to hear the stereos beat and Michael's voice. 

About 15 minutes went and the concert has stopped. I was happy, just to get near him. I saw with my left eye thousands of people getting out from the front door and leaving home. I heard all the girls talking how sexy he was in his grey shirt and tight pants. Ugh..I wish I could've seen that. Some time went pass and I was still sitting there. Waiting my buss to arrive. It was getting super cold, I took from my bag this dark red beanie and just put in my head very quickly. I didn't want the little rain drops mess my hair. 

I sat there, all by myself. The city was getting empty cause the clock was so much. I waited for my buss and tried not to cry more that I wouldn't look like I were high or something in the buss cause of the red eyes of crying. But all of the sudden..I hear people talking near me. I looked right and left but I saw no one. I kept minding my business and ignored it. After 2 minutes I hear someone saying ''Hey! You there! Pretty girl!'' I turned my head around to the stadium backdoor and shouted: ''Yeah? Who's there!'' It was silent. Someone walked from the distance to me in a red flannel, black jacket and a fedora. I thought..it can't be..Michael? It was Michael! He was holding a thermostatic bottle and a towel on his shoulders. He walked next to me and asked: ''Are you okay? Why are you here by yourself? It's getting pretty late.'' I was just staring him a second, I thought my heart just stopped. There he was, staring at me worried with his brown dark eyes and trying to get me talk. I thought fast what the hell I was about to say, I tried to act normal as possible. I don't want to seem like a freak fan. ''Uhhmm..*clears throat* I'm waiting for my buss. Not every girl from Bronx knows all the buss schedules'' He started laughing and pointed me ''Hahahah, that's pretty funny! How long you've been here?'' I just took my buss ticket from my back and mumbled: ''Not..that..long..only couple hours. I saw some friends and here I'm, with this *shows buss ticket*'' Michael looks very weirdly and sees like I'm lying but goes with it. I had to make something up..I don't want to be that freak fan girl outside his show. Michael looked at the ticket and said ''You about to need that? The ticket? I thought if you could've been couple hours more free before you go to..Bronx? Was it?'' He giggles and looks at the ground.

My heart just fell off my chest and rolled to the near street drain. Did Michael Jackson just ask me out? No, it can't be. I looked like shit with my skinny jeans and grey hoodie with a dark red beanie on. My buss was about to come in couple hours anyways so..why I shouldn't go for it? I started laughing. He asked: ''What?'' with a smile on his face. I was all shy: ''Nothing'' and giggled back. Michael sat next to me on street and took a towel off from his shoulder ''So, is that a yes or no?'' And smiled to the ground. And there he did it, the famous lip bite. I answered: ''Okay, but only one hour! I need to get back to Bronx before 2am.'' Michael took my hand and stood me up with him: ''I can't promise that we can make it to 2am, but I can try''  I just smiled back at him and he smiled back.