PART 2, Where is Michael?

There was going on in my head thousands of thoughts and worries of what is going on. Is he being kidnapped? Is a crowd of people hurting him? I didn't know. While I was driving my mothers car through the old New York city to the center, where I just came from, couple of tears came to my eyes. I have never been so worried in my entire life. I tried to call him, several times but it just went to voicemail. I had a thought that did he even give his own phone number or was it one his managers? I just wish everything is okay and my destination is the stadium right now.

I parked the car in the parking lot couple of blocks away. Took my jacket and keys and ran fast as I could to the stadium back doors where the tour buss was supposed to be. I saw it. It was there! It got me so happy when I saw that the buss haven't left to other place to park! I ran to the glass door and knocked it couple times. A huge man, must be one of the band members opened the door: ''Oh, you! Rosa! What brings you here at 7am?'' I took the letter from my bag and asked him: ''Do you know who's phone number is this? Is it Michael's or somebody else's? He took the letter to his hands and thought for awhile. He mumbled: ''Yeah, this is Mike's. What's going on?'' I told him the whole story and he did laugh and said: ''Did you know, that, people like Michael Jackson have fun at the morning before people have even got up and come to the city? He's somewhere enjoying those things what we enjoy everyday when we're awake at daytime, but not him! Hahahah!'' My face turned red. I didn't think about it. Of course I knew that Michael couldn't go at daytime anywhere, but what's up with that phone call? The band member told me that Michael has the phone in the car where it usually just drops from the cars wall when the fans are trying to gather around the car like bunch of zombies.  

I thanked him and said that I was truly sorry for waking him up. What was I thinking? Somebody kidnapping Michael Jackson?! That's insane. I took the car keys from the bag and drove home by one drive thru. I ordered one water cup and a sandwich. I drove back home and went to sleep with no worries in my head. Just imagining myself that Michael would be here next to me..someday.

                                                                                         NEXT DAY

''ROSA! WAKE UP! HERE'S MAN IN A SUIT WAITING FOR YOU! WHO THE HELL IS HE?'' My eyes popped open like I had a stroke. I looked at the clock ''2pm'' Did I really sleep this late? My mother is leaving to work in one hour and I need to babysit my brothers, shit..no plans for tonight then. I took a hoodie and old pyjama shorts on and went to downstairs. There really was a man in a black suit and sunglasses on but it wasn't Michael. ''Miss, Mr.Jackson would like to see you. He's waiting you in a car'' My mother heard it and took my hand: ''Rosa, are you saying, that... in that car is 'Michael Jackson'?''  I nodded my head and ran to the car. My mother jumped in the air like we were getting married or something. I wish, mom. I ran to the car and knocked the dark window. Michael slightly opened the window. ''Hey'' and smiled at me. I knew we both wanted to be close to each other as possible but..not in our world. He stretched out his hand from the window to my cheek and kissed me to my other cheek. ''How was your night? Did you sleep well?'' He took his fedora off and replaced the curls where they usually are. I didn't answer. He saw that I was worried. ''What's wrong? Did something happen?'' I started to stutter: ''I..I tried to call you several times last night when you gave me that weirdest phone call in history. I thought something is wrong..'' Michael looked me weirdly and opened his car door to join him to the backseat to talk. ''Uhmm..what phone call? OH! You mean from this phone?'' He showed me the phone what was hanging on the car's wall behind the curtain.  I nodded. ''Oh yes. It falls down if someone is shaking the car from outside, I saved your number right away when you gave it to me, so it did call you by accident hahah! Why so serious? You look cute when you're like that'' Michael giggled. He didn't know that I actually went to Manhattan at 7am just make sure that he's okay. Well, I think it's better that I don't tell. I don't know where he was last night but I don't think that's none of my business either. ''It's nothing but I need to go back inside, my mother is going to work and I need to take care of my brothers'' Michael came closer to me: ''So..you're not going with me now anywhere?'' I couldn't. Even though my heart wanted more than anything lay next to his while I was under his arm next to him. ''I can't..can you call me later?'' Michael nodded his head like I'd hurt him and backed off from me ''Absolutely, yeah, I'll call you.'' I was so scared that he hates me now. I hope he wasn't planned anything for us. I kissed him and closed the door and walked to the door. Just when I was about to open the door, he shouted from the window ''I'll call you, know that'' and pointed me with his finger. I smiled back at him and went inside. The suit guy was talking with my mother like they were best friends or something. ''Mom.'' She looked me and turned her head back to the conversation. The suit guy realized that I wasn't anymore with Michael ''OH SHIT! Ma'm, I need to go. Loved the pie, thank you.'' and he ran to drive the car where Michael was in. 

I was taking my breakfast and some coffee and my mother sneaked behind me: ''So, Michael Jackson? How's he?'' My mother is a huge MJ fan, just like me but haven't never seen him live or anything. I tried to be strict and straight with my words and told the whole story, but not the kissing part or anything like that, she would go crazy. I took my coffee and went to the backyard balcony to sit down and read my book with a warm cup of coffee. I was daydreaming myself with Michael..but awake. Is that even possible? I day dream awake of someone and this someone is a real thing. I took the phone next to me and called my MJ friend, who was in the stadium seeing his show and told him that I met Michael. I told that I met someone at that night and we're getting along pretty well. She wanted to meet him so bad. Maybe someday haha! She will be in shock!

I heard that my mother just closed the door. She left to work. I took my book and empty cup inside and placed them to kitchen table. Boys were playing their new Nintendo game what just came out a week back. My home cellphone started ring ''Hey, Rosa on the phone'' Nobody said hi. I asked again ''Hello?'' All of the sudden: ''Come outside! Bring your brothers'' It was Michael! What the hell is now going on. ''Jeremy, Shawn, come here!'' I shouted. They ran to the door before and me and shouted ''WOW!'' I was wondering what is going on. And yes, wow. Michael was there with his big limousine. Boys ran to the car and Michael opened it, I was smiling back at him and I saw Michael's real smile. With children. It made my heart melt. ''Boys! Get in! Eat whatever you want! But is that okay Rosa?'' Jeremy answered before me for Michael: ''Yes it's okay'' We started laughing! I closed our home door and went inside the car. ''Nice taste'' I smiled. Michael took one of the pillows from the back placed it behind my back ''Well yeah, I remember as a child, only biggest stars in the planet could have these. Now in the 80's, where we live now, anyone can have this kind of thing'' Jeremy looked at Michael: ''But ain't you Michael Jackson? Why you ain't getting a spaceship or something like that?'' Michael laughed: ''A Spaceship! Of course! I never thought of it'' Shawn in the back of the car was really shy while watching cartoons from the one limousine bench while eating sweets. ''Rosa..do you mind if we go to a Neverland with your brothers? I would be honored, we could be back in couple days with my private jet either way because I need to continue touring in couple weeks to other state. I would love to spend time just with you and your brothers'' My brothers started shouting: ''YES ROSA, CAN WE GO? PLEAAAAAAASE?'' I told Michael that I had to call mom first before we start going to airport to his private jet. I went inside and called mom. I told the story for her. ''Of course, ya'll can go. Just make sure boys eat 5 times a day, you know all this. And for Jeremy no milk! It's a free night for me tonight then! Have fun babies, tell to Mr.Jackson hi from me! Hahaha!'' I took my big bag and took some of the change clothes for me and the boys. I think Michael has towels and shampoos there. I closed the lights and made sure that nothing was on. ''These two days, are going to be the best days of my life'' I said to myself and closed the front door. This is a journey, to our love.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for reading part 2. Part 3 coming in couple days <3