PART 4, The Dream

While we were walking through this shining street under the the big trees in Neverland, I felt his warm hand on my hip. It was slightly windy night but a warm one. The trees were blowing my long hair with the wind and it was just beautiful.  

He gave his fedora to me ''Hold this'' so he could fix his curls better. I placed his fedora on my head and giggled. 

Michael smiled back at me ''I know you could rock Billie Jean performance''

I stared Michael with a serious face..''I'm not a 'Billie Jean' Mike''. 

He kissed me on a forehead and laughed.

We walked for a long way to other side of the Neverland, every tree had these huge lights dancing in the wind and I saw him grabbing my waist harder when he was watching this beautiful view with me while walking. It was insane to think that this man could be single and not having a woman in his life. Sometimes I could think how I can fill up that hole for him, maybe he didn't like those average celebrities who he could have one night things with, who knows. I was too afraid to ask about it. 

''We're here'' Michael pointed a two seated candle table near his small lake on Neverland. There were candles all over the lake floating in the water on the little flowers. Jazz music was playing in the background and his butler walked toward us on his black suit.

''The dinner will be soon served Mr. Jackson...ma'm''  He helped me with the chair while Michael was placing himself to his own chair towards me. I sat down and he was staring at the sky. 

''Is everything okay Michael?'' I asked.

Michael was awhile in a silent a took a huge breath and smiled to the sky. He whispered in a low voice ''You know..I never could've imagined I'm doing this with you'' He leaned towards me and shaked his hand to get mine to his to hold. He stared me long to my eyes and I was waiting for those three words what every woman wants to hear from their man.

He opened his mouth ''I lov..''. Butler  jumped out from his shoulder and placed a plate in front of him. He stared at the plate very embarrassed and I could see it. I felt bad for him. 

I thanked butler for the meal and Michael was eating already. I wasn't really that hungry, I only felt love when I was with him and I could forget all my needs what I have in my life. All my worries. He looked at my plate ''You don't like it?'' He asked with his disappointed voice.

I went full red on my face like a firetruck and started eating like a dog. Michael shaked his head full of food on his mouth ''You know that you don't need to eat it if you don't want to'' and smiled. 

''I can't just stop staring at you'' I had to say it. I went straight to the feelings how I felt. I didn't anymore care if he would leave me or continue with me our journey, but one thing was sure, I was in love. 

Michael took a sip from his wine glass and blowed one of the candles next to me, only the lakes candles were giving us the light. He pointed his finger over my shoulder ''Look!''

I turned my head around and he grabbed my chin and kissed me. Slowly. His lips tasted like fresh apple from trees. It was his favorite chapstick, I will remember it forever. He leaned his big hand through my hair and pulled me closer...

---- NEXT CHAPTER COMING IN TWO DAYS IF ACTIVE FOLLOWERS--- THANKS FOR READING!