A Rough Start

CHAPTER ONE
____________

'He loves me' I told myself.
I was sitting in my room home alone as usual.
'He couldn't cheat on me' I assured my self. I was looking at his Facebook page and going down his timeline is the same girl liking his pictures, commenting on his statuses, doing these little Facebook games with him.

Give me a break. She wasn't all that cute any ways. I go over to my bed and text my best friend Anna to come over. I break down as soon as she walks through the door.

"He's cheating on me, Jake's cheating on me." I sobbed.

"How can you be so sure Alex?"

"Anna, I go through his Facebook page every morning. For the past two weeks when everything started falling apart."

"Look Alexandria, you need to get your self under control and stop acting like a pussy, you're stronger than this."

I do as I'm told and start wiping me face.

"So what crawled into your ass and died today?" I questioned

"My mom is being a total nut case right now!" Anna exclaimed.

"See that's where you're wrong," I laughed, " all moms are nut cases, it's there job."
Anna made me feel better. Even though I called her over so I can cry my eyes out on her shoulder.

"Maybe I'm getting to work up about this situation?" I say

"You think, All girls are like that. Since you have one of the hottest boyfriends in school!" Anna yelled

She was right, I could trust him. I love him so much and I just got carried away.

" Thanks so much I don't know what I would do with out you in my life."

I seriously don't know.

"Well thanks. I have to get going now, see you in school?" she asked

"Yeah. I guess."

After she leaves I get off Facebook and call my mom. My parents always loved to travel but leaving their daughter home for two straight days!

"Hey mom, it's Alex."

"Hey honey, how's it going? everything fine?" she asked.

"Everything is fine mom. When are you guys coming home? I miss you." I admit.

"Eh we should be home in about a week ." she says.

"A week!" I screech.

" Honey I've got to go, Phil's taking me to dinner. love you bye."

The phone hangs up before I have time to say anything else.

"If they wanted to travel why did they have me?" I asked aloud.

I hear this noise coming from the porch outside of my room. I turned to look and nobody is there. I exited off of Jake's profile page and plop down on my bed.

"Life sucks."

CHAPTER TWO
____________

"Jake are you listening?" I ask into the phone.

"Yes, I'm listening."

"I'm sorry about the fight yesterday. I don't know why my ex decided to go to my school. It was a surprise."

"I know Alex, but why did he have to give you a ride home?" Jake asks.

"You're right. Next time it won't happen but you know he's back in town?"