A Better life

P.s not edited.

Chapter Sixteen
One month later...
____________

"Jake. Wake up we're here."

"Hmm?"

"Jake we're in Ohio."

"Oh good. Did Anna and her parents get here yet?" Jake asked.

"No she'll be here tomorrow. Something about stuff." I explained.

After weeks of persuading I finally gave in to Jake and agreed that we should move. Anna agreed with us too.

We had finally graduated. Yay grown up life. But there was the conflict of going to college or staying home and raising the baby. Our baby. I know Jake wants a boy but I will be happy with either one.

This was going to be a better life for us. All of us. The last three months was crazy. Even though my parents were still gone and I still think about them, I have accepted it.

Turns outs I didn't really kill those guys. So much for that. But they are away in prison. Forever. They can't hurt me or my family.

****
Jake's P.O.V.

I was so glad when Alex agreed to come down here. I mean it's not much like California or something. But we can live a normal life. Start fresh. To be honest I'm kind of skeptical about this baby thing. Don't get me wrong I would love to have a baby but this is too soon.

I do know that I'm going to love that baby and Alex to the best of my abilities. I can't believe I forgot the condom. Huh. That's weird. I never forget.

As soon as we got into the hotel we were staying in I hit the bed. I hated riding on airplanes. Damn jet-lag.

Alex wanted to stay in this hotel until we find an apartment. This is it. Moving in together. It's a big step and I'm pretty sure where following the steps wrong. But it feels right.

Having her here with me. Nothing else matters.

"Jake. Get off your lazy ass and help me with these bags!" Alex yelled.

"Sorry. Forgot. Here." I took the bags.

"Thank you. Isn't this nice?" She asked.

"It's very nice I mean look at that view." I suggested.

Ring. Ring.

"Hold on its Anna." Alex said.

****
Anna's P.O.V.

This is complete bullshit. I have to leave my life because of my best friend. She better be lucky I love her. Stupid flight was delayed until tomorrow what kind of shit is that?

I hate taking planes, even though you get great sleep on a plane.

I know this will be good for my mom and dad. They need to go and travel. Or at least do something.

Ugh. Need to call Alex.

"Hey Alex." I said cheerfully.

"Hey Anna what's up?" Alex asked.

"Nothing bored as hell. Why I'm going again?" I teased.

"Because you love me." She retorted.

"Well that's true. Only for you though. Did you make it there yet?" I asked.

"Yeah just a few minutes ago. When are you coming?" she asked.

"Tomorrow. The damn plan decided to come late." I hissed.

"Don't worry Anna, you'll be fine. Well I have to go. See you tomorrow." She said.

"Yeah."

I hung up.

Things were going way too fast. I mean it's so weird that Alex is pregnant. She will become a mom. Wow. Crazy right? At least she is out of school. We can't have a drop out.

Man when I get in Ohio I seriously need to start dating. Alex and Jake are the only friends I have. Jake is the only guy friend and he is taken. I want a boyfriend too.

This is going to be so different. And I can't wait. My life will just get better and better. Can't nobody tell me shit. Well maybe my parents, but still you get it.

A better life indeed.

Sorry guys, I just realized that it's been a while that I have updated. So there you go. The chapters are not edited so mistakes may vary. Things will be getting a lot interesting the next few chapters so stick around. 'Wink'