Two Weeks Ago

CHAPTER FIVE
_____________

Flashback

I saw Bryan standing there watching me. I turn to him and gave him my finger. After what he did to me, he doesn't deserve respect.

I loved him so much. I gave everything up for him my friends, my family, and school.

He publicly embarrassed me. Told me that he didn't care about me and all he wanted was sex.

I thought he loved me. But I guess I was wrong. He used me for his own enjoyment and then just left.

That's why I had a hard time trusting Jake. I knew Jake for years and I knew he wouldn't hurt me.

My parents never knew about that incident, only Anna. That's how we became friends.

She was really close friends with Bryan. They hung out so much, I thought he was cheating on me with her.

He called me into the hallway to talk.

"Look we need to talk?" he grumbles

"Why? what happen?" I ask.

"Just shut up and listen." he yells at me.

I listen.

"I'm breaking up with you Alex."

Tears well up in my eyes.

"Why? I thought because of last night-"

"That's the thing Alex. You gave it up too easily like your a natural."

"But Bryan. You asked me too. You said it would be fun, and now your breaking up with me. I don't understand?" I say crying.

"Aw look the little baby is crying. I don't care Alexandria. I don't."

"Your so full of it. Fuck you Bryan!" I yell.

I turn to run out the door when I hear.

"You did Alex last night, remember?"

After I ran out of the door I sat under the stairs where Bryan and I use to make out at. I cried so much that day.

I heard foot steps and started to wipe my eyes. I hear a very familiar voice say something.

"Here." she handed me tissues.

I took them.

"Thanks." I say weakly.

"I'm Annastazia but everyone calls me Anna."

"I really don't want to talk right now, as you can see I've just been dumped." I say.

"Look I have no idea what the big problem is? You are acting like he just shot you or something?" Anna stated.

"You have no idea." I chuckle.

"I know he can be a hard person to deal with, but I didn't know he can be such a dick head."

I laugh some more. I had to admit she was funny.

"I thought you are his friend?"

"Correction I was his friend. No one deserves to be treated like that. No one."

Every since that day she has talked to me every since. Bryan had left and disappeared, which was fine for me.

A week ago I seen him in the store, Walmart. He wanted to talk, so I allowed him to talk. He said he was sorry and was never going to do it again.

I felt really bad for him. I believed him. A part of me still wanted to trust him. So I did.

He told me he returned because he missed his family and friends. I thought he didn't have friends after what had happen.

I let him take me home after school. He wanted to repay me for what he did.

Like a ride home was going to change what happen.

I still took it though. Just to make him feel better. Why did I have to be so stupid?

When Jake found out that my ex had driven me home from school he was so pissed. He was yelling and screaming at me.

I was yelling and screaming because I didn't know why it was such a big deal. Now I know. After he dropped me off, every one was talking about me on Facebook. I guess people never change.