Jung Ho-seok- Losing all hope...

This one is a Jimin x Jung story, may contain a little yaoi -ω-

~~~~~~~~~

I stared into the mirror, silence holding me like a mother holding their child. In the mirror I stared into the eyes of someone that wants to give up, one that wants to let go. Gravity tried to push me down, making my shoulders slouch along with its hands.

Depression was calling for me, holding me like Im precious to the beast. I lift my hand up and graze it over my chin, then down my neck. I frowned at the sight.

Im not worth the while... Im not worth the opprotunity of a life.

I lift my hand and put it on the mirror, gritting my teeth before making a fist and swinging it hard against it. Glass shattered, like a broken disco ball floating around my face and body. I didnt even flinch at the feeling of the glass cutting into my skin, letting the cool sensation of liquid drip from my knuckles. I hear foot steps and winced at him calling my name, my back still towards him as I looked down.

Jimin~

I walked over to him, putting my hand on the middle of his back. "Baby a-are you okay? I thought I-" I stopped as the aroma of warm copper introduced itself to me. I look down at his hand and began to panic, taking his hand before turning him towards me. "Juung.. god why?" I asked in concern as I look up at him.

He kept his eyes on the ground, his face like a unpainted canvas other than the small cuts and the light splatter of red paint. I shake my head with a frown as I grabbed the hand towel and wrapped it over his hand.
I have him follow me into the kitchen, going through the cabinets for the first aid. I come back and began to clean and bandage, being gentle as I wrapped the gauze around the palm of his hand. I felt his stare on my hands, frowning at the fact he wont tell me whats really wrong.

".... Jimin... Do you love me?"

Out of all the silence hes given to me, this was his question? I look up at him and give him a gentle smile. "Of course I love you Jung, your my pride and joy." I said softly as I finish bandaging. "You mean everything to me."

I watched as his lip quivered and tears began to well up in his beautiful eyes. I lean in and wrap my arms around his waist as we hug, feeling his tears begin to stain my shoulder as he sobs quietly. "Im just worried is all... You wont tell me whats wrong.." I said as I put a hand on the back of his head.

He began to grow silent, my eyes gazing down to him as he leans in. I open my mouth as my breath hitches, his lips pressing against my neck. Jung began to kiss that spot repeatedly, my fingers weaving through his hair as I grip it lightly. I leaned my head back and gasp, feeling his teeth graze over the spot on my neck.
I let his strong arms pull me onto his lap while he sat on the stool, beginning to pant lightly as he kept attacking my neck.

"N-Nyeah, Jung, J-Jung~" I moaned his name softly as I pant, feeling his hand slide into my now unbuttoned pants. I shut my eyes and whimpered as he began to pump my shaft, gripping his hair more while I listened to his soft groan.
Th-This needs to stop.. hes using this as an excuse.. but.. it feels so good. I thought as I felt myself beginning to drip at his touch. The sound of liquid on skin began to allure into our silence, making me gush more as pleasure seduces me into ecstacy.

~~~ because why not tease and make you wait ;)~~~

Jung~

I sit on the edge of the bed, my lover asleep after our little... Session. I look at him, smiling a little at the beautiful sight. I reach over to cup his cheek, but hesitated.

No... Im not worth it to stay... Youll find someone better than me..

I look down at the paper in my hand, folding it carefully before putting it by the lamp. I put my clothes back on and stand up, walking quietly to the bathroom. I look at the now broken cabinet, glass cleaned away and thrown in the trash. I look at the small orange sleek container, biting my lip as I reach in and take it. I look at the pills, frowning as I open it and pour the whole bottle in my hand.