Part 8

I woke up in an unfamiliar room, I pushed the blankets off of me and looked over to see Bianca Del Rio, Danny's best friend. Oh no, this can't be happening. I got up and gathered my belongings trying not to wake up Roy. As I was about to walk out Roy woke up. "Why are you leaving so early?" He asked. I stopped and turned to face Roy. "What happened last night?" I asked. "I promise you it's not what you think, you were really drunk last night and didn't have anywhere to go so I took you to my place." Said Roy reassuringly. "I appreciate it but what are we going to say to Danny?" I asked worriedly. "Don't worry I already told him that you were here." He replied. "Thank you so much." I said hugging him. "No problem." He replied laughing. A few minutes later Danny arrived. "Hey." He said pulling me into a tight embrace. "Hi princess." I replied. "I'm so sorry I wasn't there last night." Said Danny. "It's ok, at least someone was there to help." I replied looking towards Roy. "Thanks again Roy." Said Danny giving him a hug. "Your welcome." Said Roy rolling his eyes and laughing. Danny and I went out to the car and headed home. "You look hot." Said Danny sarcastically. "Oh god I don't even want to know." I replied. Danny handed me a mirror. "Omg." I said surprised. "I don't look as bad as I thought I did." I said laughing. Danny laughed. "So where were you last night?" I asked curiously. "I fell asleep and completely forgot you were going to the club." Said Danny placing his hand on mine. "I'm sorry beautiful." Said Danny. "Don't worry about it it's not your fault." I said kissing his cheek. "I'm glad Roy was there to help." I said. "Me too." Replied Danny. When we got home Danny and I sat on the couch together. "Ugh my head hurts so bad." I said resting my head on Danny. "Want me to get you some water?" Asked Danny. "Yes please." I said as Danny got up to get me some water. "Thanks princess." I said taking the glass of water from him. "Your welcome beautiful." Replied Danny placing his arm around me protectively.