✨Negative Nancy✨

Request from AlaskasRightEyebrow , thanks for the request hope you like it! 💖

It was finally the day of Adore's new music video Negative Nancy to be filmed. I had been a professional photographer for 4 years and since Adore and I were dating I was always the one to film her videos. "Ready babe?" I asked pressing my lips against her as I went behind the camera. "Yeah." She replied getting in front of the camera. "Good luck." I said as I was about to turn on the camera. "Thanks beautiful." Said Adore blowing me a kiss. I began to film her, I loved being given the opportunity to film the one I loved. She looked amazing in every clip. "We're finished." I said smiling. "Yay!" She replied going behind the camera to watch the footage. "Thanks Y/N, your the best." She said pulling me into a tight embrace. I handed the camera to the editor who began to edit the footage into a music video. The editing would be done by tomorrow so Adore and I went home. "You did amazing." I said taking her hand in mine. Adore smiled and kissed me passionately. When we got home Adore de-dragged and sat down next to me. "Wanna order pizza?" I asked knowing that she absolutely loved pizza. "Of course!" She said in excitement. "Ok it'll be here in 25 minutes." I said. "Party!" She replied cuddling me. "I love you." I said placing my hand on hers. "I love you more." Replied Adore.