BBMA

Today was the big day, today was the 21st which mean the BBMA'S where finally here. And that means i have a week to get everything in order. I was in my hotel getting ready. I put my make-up on, with my dress. I was looking good today. When my phone vibranted in my purse. I quickly grabbed it and looked who had texted me.

Aubrey:I'm outside Mama
(7:03)
Joonkye: me and the boys cant wait to see you
(7:03)

Me- coming out now
(7:04)
Me- I'll text you soon kinda busy, and miss all of you to
(7:05)

I walked out my room and it immediately locks when it shots. I walked outside to Drake's Bugatti and got in the passenger seat. "Mama you look nice tonight", he said switching the gears. We drove to the T-Mobile arena. We got to the arena and drake parked where all the people that got nominated parked and he quickly got out and helped me out the car. "Mama you ready for me to win some awards", i smiled and nodded. "Your definitely gonna win awards"i said and we walked in so he could get ready in his suit. I was in his dressing room when someone knocked on his door. "I got it", i said to him. I opened the door and Nicki was standing there. "Hey baby girl", i said with a smile and hugged her. "Hey BB, your getting him in a suit right", he asked. "Yes. He will not walk out of here without one", i smiled with a smile. "You ready for your performance", i said closing the door after she walked in. "Always ready", she said with a smile. The bathroom door open and Aubrey came out. Both me and Nicki smiled. "Can one of you help me with this", he said holding out both his arms for us to button a button on his sleeves. Me and Nicki took an arm and buttoned it. Nicki's performance was amazing and Drake's performance was amazing as well. Drake also broken Meghan Trainor's Record for the most BBMA award. He got 13 awards tonight.