Medication

"do you remember Daniels quick mood changes", he asked me and i nodded. "Well after you left he decided since he was having a kid to get it checked out and he found out he had bipolar disorder, so tge doctor prescribed him medication", he told me and this was slowly settings in. "And Hye-Jung asked me to get his medication for her to give to Daniel" he continued. "Why is she in A room" i asked. "Dani get upset very easily without his medication so i told her to get haru and go to a room so he didn't yell at her and say hurtful things to her", he finished explaining to me and i slowly nodded. "Donggab come in we need to get Daniel's medication", joonkye said. Once we picked up his prescription and drove to the house. Joonkye pulled out a key to their house and walked in. Once we walked in i heard really loud crying. "Baby please im sorry just come out", i heard Daniel cry and as i turned the corner to see him crying while petting the door. "Daniel", joonkye said and he looked up really quickly. "What are you doing here",he asked. "We brought your medication", joonkye told him. He slowly stood up and looked at me. "Why is she here", he asked. All of my insides turned. It hurt, he was one of my best friends. DongQ must have obviously seen the hurt planted on my face. He came up to me and whispered in my ear that he didn't mean it. Then i told joonkye that me and DongQ were gonna go outside and wait. I know it shouldn't have hurt that nuch but it did. It made me feel like he never wants to see me any more.