Chapter 6: Dance Monster!

"Okay we're changed, what are we starting with?" Jimin asks. "What do you guys usually do a the start of your class?" "We usually warm up with other dances." Namjoon says. "I see..." I sorta wanna see them do a girl group dance...Quickly I pull out my phone and search up some cute girl group dances, I flip through them and see one called TT by a group called Twice. (Now I know that TT came out after Run but...I don't really wanna go by time...sorry) "We'll warm up to TT by Twice." I laugh. Suddenly Hoseok starts yelling with joy and Jungkook smiles. "Do you know the song?" I ask. "YES!" Hoseok exclaims. "Okay then we'll start." I laugh again.

I watch them dance to it and laugh. By instinct, I pull out my phone and start recording it on Instagram. 'The boys warming up before dancing.' I caption it. I tag each of the members and upload it.

"Okay well, I watched the choreography video your old dance teacher left for you. It's not very hard and you guys are way better at dancing then me so you'll be able to get it." My last comment makes a couple of them chuckle. "I'm excited to see So-Min dance." Taehyung cheers. "Don't be disappointed when you see it." I say to him.

"We're going to start with the chorus first so you can get the hand of it. I'll send the choreography video in the group chat so if you want to practice it on your own time, you can. But for now watch me, don't make fun of my dancing." I smirk at them. "You can't be any worse than Jin-Hyung." Jimin laughs then receiving a slap from him.

I play the music and start dancing the second chorus. The first and second chorus are pretty much the same but the second one is more important for the fans. Wink wink. I soon get to the part where they knock their jacket off of their shoulders, I can feel my embarrassment come over me as I do it. Violently, I knock my flannel off as sexily as I can. After this, I can die internally from embarrassment and shame...

After it's done, I pause the music and catch my breath. I haven't danced in a while so I'm not in shape lol. "So...did you get..AH...all that?" I ask between breathing. "..." They don't reply. "Was my dancing that bad?" I ask them. "NO! N-No! It wasn't..." Jimin replies. "Okay?...Then do you remember all that?" My dancing was terrible, wasn't it? I see them nod and get into place. PD-Nim told me they learned a little of it last class so I think they'll do fine. I'm pretty strict when teaching so hopefully I can contain my bluntness. "Ready?" They nod and I play the music. They start and I watch each of them. Jin and Namjoon are too stiff but I was told not to go too hard on them. Hoseok and Jimin are swift with their movements and are doing the best. Taehyung is doing fine as well, Yoongi is a little stiff and Jungkook is doing fine. The part where they knock off their jackets come and I stop the music. They stop dancing and look at me. "What's wrong?" Hoseok asks. "...Your expression, feeling and aura are wrong when all of you are dancing. Run is about freedom, right? So your faces and movements have to match that." I say. (I don't dance) "All of your faces are too stiff, even if this choreography is new, you still need to put your whole body into it. It's not just moving your arms and legs." I say before playing the music again. "Again please." I say. I watch again and it's a little better but they're still not getting my message. I pause the music again and think. What could I do to loosen them up?...

"Look, I danced for 13 or so years. I'm not experienced or inexperienced. But I know how to feel when dancing. When you all preform in front of your fans, I saw your faces. You were into it, your faces said you were enjoying it and everything. But all of you are so stiff today, what's wrong?" I ask as I sit on the floor. I stare at them as they awkwardly sway in their spots. "Hello?" I wave my hand. "You all were so happy during your warmup, what's happening now?" I sigh. God I feel so guilty scolding them. "Nothing. We get what you're trying to say So-Min. But it's our second time learning, please go easy on us." Yoongi laughs a bit. "Alright." I smile.