Dance For You

Benjamin POV

She didn't spare me a glance as she continued to walk away, I kind of didn't mind as I felt my pupils dilated once her body was in full view before walking to her friend... Macy's or Megan whatever her name was but to her friends' car. My body tensed when someone grasps my shoulder  "you don't have a chance!" my colleague Paul stated. 

I turned my attention towards him once their car pulled away "We'll see" I stated.  

(...)

My company was the largest in the States and is currently growing around the world. Being wealthy and a work acholic left me with power that many are wishing were given to them. My office was placed on the sixtieth floor of my main establishments. Her brown eyes were stuck in my head along with her smile. Imani... amazing name it fits so perfectly with Benjamin. Her body was so captivating as she danced on stage. She looked so lost in the music and I'm not sure if she realizes that she held every man's gaze every Saturday night. That wasn't my first time at Mask. She peaked my interested months ago, it was only now that I finally decided to sit in the crowd besides discussing business in my brothers Joey office. Usually, I would watch her from above or on the security cameras in his little suite. 

A knock interrupted my thoughts, no one is allowed in my office without my go ahead. "Yes?" I screamed towards the door. 

"May I come in Mr. Scott?" My receptionist asked. She had a small voice which is the main reason why she got the job. She peeked her head through one of my doors. Her red head made an appearance before hazel eyes connected to my very own. 

I raised my eyebrow waiting for her to continue "Sir, your meeting starts in five minutes and I know how you like to be there before everyone else." She stated. 

I gave her a smile before thanking her "Shall we go to the board room then?" I asked.

Sue nodded in return as she opened my door wider showing her full body, she wore all black pencil skirt and a matching blazer. I got up from my desk and made my way towards my board meeting. Imani's face emerges in my mind before observing the head seat in the board room. 

Imani's POV

"Class, I would like for you guys to complete chapter twenty before we meet again. There might be a pop quiz." Mr. Jim stated. He was our microbiology professor "Is there any questions before I dismiss everyone?" he asked. 

I blindly shook my head as I finish writing down the notes today. "Okay, well I'll see you guys this Wednesday." with a clap of hands everyone began to get up from the seat. Picking up my things I made my way out the class. My car was currently non-existent due to my lovely friend having it towed, so I decided to walk half way until a black Audi pulled up beside me. 

"Hey Manny, do you need a ride?" Jake a guy from my class screamed out. 

"No, I am fine and plus a little exercise doesn't hurt." I joked as my legs kept moving. Unfortunately, my two books slowed me down which caused him to pull his car over.  He took a step my way which gave me a great view of his facial features. He had jet black hair that was styled in short army cut. He stood about six foot and two inches. His scent engulfed my senses which gave of sweet ginger and a hint of cinnamon. He basically did not give me another option as he reached his hands out to grab my bag and books. 

Letting out a sigh I decided to make my way to the passenger side of his car. He followed suit and got in the drivers in before driver off he gave me one more glance. The car ride wasn't interesting, to say the least. He kept on asking me random questions that he never had the chance to while we were in class. 

"Just turn right there," I stated as I pointed to my condo that was shared between Michelle and I. He turned his car so he was able to pull into the parking lot. Jake breathed in nervously before touching his hair. I knew he wanted to ask me a question but he seemed hesitant.