Secrets

It was Friday and I was sitting on the couch watching Glee on Netflix when my doorbell decided to ring. "Great now I have to get up!" I complained to Blaine on television since it paused on his face. Making my way to the door three unknown people walked through without even sparing a glance my way. They had bags and boxes in their hands, I was about to shut the door completely and scream but a clothing rack cut me out as it came through my door and into the middle of my floor. "What the hell!" I screamed but they just ignored me as they left back out of my condo. There was one person left and she came to me with a note before leaving. I went to open the note then stop to look at the items full of things that were placed on my living room floor. Opening the note there was a white card...

Pick which one you like the most then wear it for our date tonight!

-B.S.

P.S these clothes are all yours

My mouth was stuck in an "O" shape before going to boxes and unwrapping them. I completely forgot about the date tonight ever since my horrible experience at Gucci I wasn't in the mood to be around rich assholes. A gasp left my mouth as I pulled out the dress that caught my interest in the store.

I couldn't believe that he notice because he was so busy on the phone when I was eyeing it. My mood kind of boost as I held the dress next to me and doing my version of the chacha. I stopped and look at the time and it was 7:30 pm meaning I only had 30 minutes to dress. Making a dash to my bathroom I decided to hurry before he arrived. 

****

"You look stunning!" Ben complimented as I got in his all-white Rose Royce. He wasn't driving but something told me in the back of my head that he owned this car along with the others."Thanks." I smiled. He made me feel so pretty and wanted even though guys showed us, dancers, some attention they still didn't treat us like humans most times.  

" We are here, Mr. Scott and my lady"The chauffeur stated. Our conversation from the ride stop and we both looked at one another before we were escorted out of the car. He grabbed my hand as we walked to the red carpet, paparazzi's screamed for Ben's attention but he kept looking at me making sure I was okay. 

"Who is she?" one paparazzi asked.

"Does this beautiful lady work for your company?"

"Is she your new love interest after Victoria ?" Victoria? who the hell is that my brain was now focused back on to the media as they took pictures of my facial expression. He didn't say anything and pulled me into the building which lead to a ballroom. The room was amazing there were so many chandeliers and white drapes going across the ceiling. The floor was a white marble that made the table stand out along with the stage. Everything was like a fairy tale and I was shy to admit that I was nervous and overwhelmed. 

"You look stunning!" He exclaimed never taking his eyes away from mine. "Thank you for coming with me and wearing your amazing curls." He continued as we made our way to the front of the room and to a table full of old men and their dates. 

"Scotty boy! Great for you to join us." One old man cheered which caused everyone to clap Ben's way. He held his hand up to as a 'thanks' gestured before sitting next to me. 

"And who is this pretty lady?" another old man with pepper color hair asked. That's when everyone gaze connected to my very own. I felt a big swab spit go down my throat which I think the whole table heard which caused them to laugh. 

"Everyone this my amazing date Imani and Imani these are my business partners who are all friends of my dad." He introduced. The old men were looking at me hungrily while their dates were glaring my way.